Queer as Folk Forums

Showtime (ended 2005)

Larry King vs. QAF

hudsonlife

[61]Apr 29, 2008
    • level: 1
    Hi everyone, i was just went on tv guide.com and found out that Gale is going to be on Desperate housewives on May 18th.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

breezy2281

[62]Sep 7, 2008
    • level: 19
    twins1729 wrote:

I love that they did the interview and I think at first it was ok how he pointed out the fact that some were straight and some were gay cuz it showed viewers that straight actors can take gay rolls, but it didn't need to be consistant. I love teh fact that they did the interview though.

so which ones are really gay and which ones are straight...just curious? (in real life). i knew gale was straight.

SMGslayer97

[63]Sep 7, 2008
    • level: 34
    breezy2281 wrote:
    twins1729 wrote:

I love that they did the interview and I think at first it was ok how he pointed out the fact that some were straight and some were gay cuz it showed viewers that straight actors can take gay rolls, but it didn't need to be consistant. I love teh fact that they did the interview though.

so which ones are really gay and which ones are straight...just curious? (in real life). i knew gale was straight.

I know the actors who play Justin, Emmett and Ben are gay I think most everyone is else is straight (minus a few people I don't really know about) but I'm but one hundred percent.