Queer as Folk Forums

Showtime (ended 2005)

Quick Question

SMGslayer97

[1]Jan 12, 2007
    • level: 34

Quick question! What exactly am I looking at here? I don't recall ever seeing this in the show, so I'm gonna assume it wasn't on the show but I am really really curious as to when they was taken. Anyone know?

Behind the scenes maybe, something? I mean that's gotta be it right because...up until season 4 or 5 I don't really think Michael and Justin were on a hugging basis...and this says 2002 so that's season 2 or 3. Anyone? It's gonna bug the frick outta me till I figure it!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

twins1729

[2]Jan 12, 2007
    • level: 13

I've seen that pic before too. 

It's season 2.  You can tell by Justin's hair, if anything.

I swear I knew what episode it was around, but if I did, I can't remember. 

It might be early in the season, or around 215.  Not exactly sure. 

Oh, it's either a deleted scene or an edited scene.

Edited on 01/12/2007 6:04pm

SMGslayer97

[3]Jan 13, 2007
    twins1729 wrote:

I've seen that pic before too. 

It's season 2.  You can tell by Justin's hair, if anything.

I swear I knew what episode it was around, but if I did, I can't remember. 

It might be early in the season, or around 215.  Not exactly sure. 

Oh, it's either a deleted scene or an edited scene.

You are right it is season two, you can tell by the year and Justin's hair but I've seen all of season 2 and I've never seen Mikey and Justin hug. I mean I'm thinking it's some kind of deleted scene but I've seen all those as well and don't remember seeing anything like this. Then again I could just be forgetting, I don't know. I just wish I could figure it out!

rager69

[4]Jan 14, 2007
    • level: 3
    hmmm....are you sure it's early season 2? because Justin's hair was still short early on. and i've seen all of season 2 (recently in fact) and i don't remember those two hugging. maybe early season 3? i wouldn't really know, since i haven't got season three yet, but this doesn't look like season 2.

twins1729

[5]Jan 14, 2007

rager69 wrote:
    hmmm....are you sure it's early season 2? because Justin's hair was still short early on. and i've seen all of season 2 (recently in fact) and i don't remember those two hugging. maybe early season 3? i wouldn't really know, since i haven't got season three yet, but this doesn't look like season 2.

No, it's season two. I remember hearing that it was a deleted scene. I just don't remember when. Believe me, I KNOW!

BTW, Season 1 is the only season to have deleted scenes as a special feature on the DVD.

Edited on 01/14/2007 2:06pm

SMGslayer97

[6]Jan 14, 2007
    twins1729 wrote:

rager69 wrote:

No, it's season two. I remember hearing that it was a deleted scene. I just don't remember when. Believe me, I KNOW!

BTW, Season 1 is the only season to have deleted scenes as a special feature on the DVD.

It is defenitely season 2 or 3, but Justin's hair looks very much like it did at the end of season 2. I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure.

You are right though, season 1 is the season that actually has deleted scenes. (After writing my earlier post I realized this and went and checked, just to be safe!)

rager69

[7]Jan 17, 2007
    Another "quick question": i'm hearing all this (probably old) talk about somehting happened between Cowlip and the creators. does anyone know what happened, and if so, would you care to explain, if you don't mind? 

twins1729

[8]Jan 18, 2007
    rager69 wrote:
    Another "quick question": i'm hearing all this (probably old) talk about somehting happened between Cowlip and the creators. does anyone know what happened, and if so, would you care to explain, if you don't mind? 

Do you know exactly what it was about?

rager69

[9]Jan 18, 2007
    No. that's why i'm asking. i don't know, i just saw this icon someone made that had a Cowlip anvil fall on their heads. and the comments were things along the lines of "haha! that's what they get" and "they deserve that!" and stuff. it got me wondering. do you have any idea?

mistyann21

[10]Jan 29, 2007
    • level: 7
    Ok Im about 95% shure that is from episode 210 where michal tells everyone that capatian astro died.

SMGslayer97

[11]Jan 29, 2007
    mistyann21 wrote:
    Ok Im about 95% shure that is from episode 210 where michal tells everyone that capatian astro died.

Seen the whole episode and this does not happen, unless it's a deleted scene of some kind that they didn't include on the dvd sets any place.

twins1729

[12]Jan 30, 2007
    Yes, it's a deleted scene. I know this for a fact.

The only set of DVD's that had a "Deleted Scenes" feature was season 1. So, if season 2 had deleted scenes, no one saw them.

osobenawitch

[13]Sep 17, 2009
    • level: 12
    Hey, guys! I have a quick question too. It's about the episodes. In season two when Justin started to work as a go-go dancer what Sap actually made him do to get the job?

SMGslayer97

[14]Nov 17, 2009
    osobenawitch wrote:
    Hey, guys! I have a quick question too. It's about the episodes. In season two when Justin started to work as a go-go dancer what Sap actually made him do to get the job?

....well he had to let the sap blow him, I thought that was pretty obvious. In fact I think he tells Brian that.

osobenawitch

[15]Dec 9, 2009
    Yep, right! I had just forgotten... Okay, i still don't remember him telling Brian but... I have a lot of blanks because I haven't watched regularly but just what I can get in the net.

balanced936

[16]Dec 22, 2009
    • level: 4
    Ok, so as long as everyone is asking slightly random questions, I have one of my own. I'm writing a BJ fan fic and I need some slightly random information. Is there an actual scene where Justin finds out what Brian does for a living? The fic is about missed scenes between these two, and I can't write about how Justin finds out if there's already a scene with it.

osobenawitch

[17]Jan 14, 2010

balanced936 wrote:
    Ok, so as long as everyone is asking slightly random questions, I have one of my own. I'm writing a BJ fan fic and I need some slightly random information. Is there an actual scene where Justin finds out what Brian does for a living? The fic is about missed scenes between these two, and I can't write about how Justin finds out if there's already a scene with it.

Sorry,I can't remember... But I would love to read the fic!

SMGslayer97

[18]Mar 23, 2010
    osobenawitch wrote:

balanced936 wrote:

Sorry,I can't remember... But I would love to read the fic!

...no there isn't a scene on the show about that at all, it is one of those MIA things.

osobenawitch

[19]Dec 14, 2010
    I still want to read the fic....