Queer as Folk Forums

Showtime (ended 2005)

What is your most watched episode?

luv4brian

[1]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 10

For me there are those episodes that you can just watch over and over again. For me, my most watched episode would have to be episode 5.10, with the pilot following closely behind with about 25 views or so, probably more than that. What episode could you continuously watch over and over again?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PoohBear73

[2]Jul 6, 2007
    • level: 4
    I don't know if there's an entire episode I would watch over and over and over....(I haven't seen the last 2 yet, waiting for them to air on Showtime this Friday and Monday), but there are parts of episodes I'd fast forward to on my DVDs to watch over and over..
    Season 1, the last episode (sorry don't remember the number, still fairly new to the series), brian and justin's dance at the prom 'til the end of that episode

Season 2, I think episode 7, when Debbie and Brian talk in the bar and we all find out that he realy does love Justin even though he won't admit it 'til much later in the series. I could actually watch all of Brian and Debbie's heart to hearts...I love how she get Brian to admit things he would never dare to admit to anyone else

Season 5, I think it's 10 and 11...Brian finally tells Justin he loves him and both proposals in 11.

Okay...I think that's more than you asked for.

foreverbm

[3]Jul 6, 2007
    • level: 5

Can I do it by seasons....lol...and its hard to just pick one from each as well but I will try

209....when Ben and Michael, after a few ups and downs, finally get together. I have watched that episode so many times Im surprised my disc hasnt worn out.

307...The needle scene. Amazing scene, amazing acting from Robert and Hal.

413/414.... The wedding and the wedding night scene between Ben and Michael...for obvious reasons...just so tender and sensual

509/510....hot kitchen scene only to be followed by the dreadful bombing at Babylon and the effect it has on them all

Could go on and on but I wont

SMGslayer97

[4]Jul 6, 2007
    • level: 34
    Hmmmmm I probably have a few.

122, 308, 410, 511. Are really the episodes I watch the most.

twins1729

[5]Jul 11, 2007
    • level: 13
    My most watched episode is probably episode 308, with 510 close behind.

SMGslayer97

[6]Jul 11, 2007
    twins1729 wrote:
    My most watched episode is probably episode 308, with 510 close behind.

Go 308!

duit83

[7]Aug 22, 2007
    • level: 26

SMGslayer97 wrote:
    Hmmmmm I probably have a few. 122, 308, 410, 511. Are really the episodes I watch the most.

I totally agree with you - but I need to add 204...

Edited on 08/22/2007 9:20am

SMGslayer97

[8]Aug 22, 2007
    duit83 wrote:

SMGslayer97 wrote:
    Hmmmmm I probably have a few. 122, 308, 410, 511. Are really the episodes I watch the most.

I totally agree with you - but I need to add 204...

And those are just the four I watch the most, there a quite a few that I watch over and over again (in fact I can say that about pretty much every episode). I've watched 215, 310, 412, and 510 today alone.

twins1729

[9]Aug 23, 2007
    I haven't watched QAF in forever it seems, too many kids around here just to pop it in and watch!

SMGslayer97

[10]Aug 23, 2007
    twins1729 wrote:
    I haven't watched QAF in forever it seems, too many kids around here just to pop it in and watch!

Love the new banner!

twins1729

[11]Aug 27, 2007
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    twins1729 wrote:

Love the new banner!

Thanks!!! My sister made it for me!!!

SMGslayer97

[12]Aug 27, 2007
    twins1729 wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    twins1729 wrote:

Love the new banner!

Thanks!!! My sister made it for me!!!

She does great work.

Rickjr37

[13]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 1

509(HOT opening scene),115(full frontal Ted,yum),401(Ben/Michael reunion sex. lovely)

Basically any episode where David(season one),Ben,Michael,Emmett & Ted were shirtless or nude.

122 and 510/13 i love as well.

twins1729

[14]Aug 27, 2007
    Rickjr37 wrote:

509(HOT opening scene),115(full frontal Ted,yum),401(Ben/Michael reunion sex. lovely)

Basically any episode where David(season one),Ben,Michael,Emmett & Ted were shirtless or nude.

122 and 510/13 i love as well.

Ted, ha ha, he's a cutie.

shesopaque

[15]Oct 12, 2007
    • level: 1
    luv4brian wrote:

For me there are those episodes that you can just watch over and over again. For me, my most watched episode would have to be episode 5.10, with the pilot following closely behind with about 25 views or so, probably more than that. What episode could you continuously watch over and over again?

I don;t know the episode number but I could watch the one where Justin goes into Mr. Kinney's office and tells him that he should take him back. Good God that scene was incredible for so many reasons. I replayed it about 2 dozen times. The love seen in Brian's office... whoa. The song that went along with it. It was fabulous. "And you are never to play violin music in my prescence again." I loved when Brian said that and Justin promised. And the grin they exchanged, both knowing they were talking about getting back together and not Brian rehiring Justin. Lovely. Just lovely. Did anyone catch how Brian responded when Justin got up and walked over to the door after Brian said, "You can get started immediately." Justin got up and it seemed like he was leaving, meaning all that time he was just talking about getting his job back, but instead Justin closed the door. Before the door closes you see Brian in the back ground raise his head, realizing that Justin isn't leaving. It's so beautiful. Did I mention the love scene and Brian rushing to take his shirt and tie off? Kissing Justin. Phew... loved it. Perfect perfect scene. There are many scenes like that. Subtle things you may miss if you don't watch it over and over again. Like Justin in the bar alone after seeing the fiddler with another guy. Anyone catch how justin saw that Brian was behind him? Brian looked like a little boy staring at Justin the way he did. He was fighting the urge to go talk to him. So beautiful. They loved each other throughout most of the series. I think it all started when B/J fooled around in Michael's bedroom in season 1. Then the hotel in new york. It just kept building. *deep sigh* best love portrayed on TV that i have ever seen. Ross and Rachel on friends is a close second. Why did it have to end.

duit83

[16]Oct 13, 2007
    • level: 26
    shesopaque wrote:
    luv4brian wrote:

I don;t know the episode number but I could watch the one where Justin goes into Mr. Kinney's office and tells him that he should take him back. Good God that scene was incredible for so many reasons. I replayed it about 2 dozen times. The love seen in Brian's office... whoa. The song that went along with it. It was fabulous. "And you are never to play violin music in my prescence again." I loved when Brian said that and Justin promised. And the grin they exchanged, both knowing they were talking about getting back together and not Brian rehiring Justin. Lovely. Just lovely. Did anyone catch how Brian responded when Justin got up and walked over to the door after Brian said, "You can get started immediately." Justin got up and it seemed like he was leaving, meaning all that time he was just talking about getting his job back, but instead Justin closed the door. Before the door closes you see Brian in the back ground raise his head, realizing that Justin isn't leaving. It's so beautiful. Did I mention the love scene and Brian rushing to take his shirt and tie off? Kissing Justin. Phew... loved it. Perfect perfect scene. There are many scenes like that. Subtle things you may miss if you don't watch it over and over again. Like Justin in the bar alone after seeing the fiddler with another guy. Anyone catch how justin saw that Brian was behind him? Brian looked like a little boy staring at Justin the way he did. He was fighting the urge to go talk to him. So beautiful. They loved each other throughout most of the series. I think it all started when B/J fooled around in Michael's bedroom in season 1. Then the hotel in new york. It just kept building. *deep sigh* best love portrayed on TV that i have ever seen. Ross and Rachel on friends is a close second. Why did it have to end.

The reunion of B/J is part of episode 3.08. And it's definitely the most historic reunification since Germany

Edited on 10/14/2007 4:27am

SMGslayer97

[17]Oct 13, 2007
    duit83 wrote:
    shesopaque wrote:
    luv4brian wrote:

The reunion of B/J is part of episode 3.08. And it's definitely the most historical reunification since Germany

Love that quote, Ben couldn't have put it better.

wuyyy018

[18]Oct 15, 2007
    • level: 5

it has to be 308,the reunion of BJ.....

love love love it!!!

they shoule be together!!!4 ever.....

WickedNugget

[19]Mar 9, 2008
    • level: 8
    I've watched S3 about a dozen times, with E8 ranking highest. And 122! 510...yeah, I don't watch it that much, probably because it makes me sad to think about what's going to happen shortly after