Queer as Folk

One Ring to Rule Them All

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Apr 13, 2003 on Showtime

• Couples clashing

7.9
    Ben and Michael; Ben has taken a to a love of steroids. We have seen that Ben has been injecting himself with steroids and doing all kinds of questionable behavior but boy does he get way into the carried away side of things in this episode. I mean look at what lengths Mikey is willing to go to trying to stop him from hurting himself, hurting them. Good thing Ben has him around, good thing. Ben is to good for that kind of behavior.

Ted and Emmettt, after buying a new house encounter some police trouble. After they buy their new beautiful character filled home in very non-Liberty Ave. neighborhood Ted is arrested for the employment of minor at his website. I mean he had covered all his bases, except one he didn't really know he needed to cover. An emplyee lies about his age and it is such a shame, too. You really think Ted had it all golden, safe as a whistle.

Justin and Ethan; while "closeted" Justin suspects Ethen of infedelity. While at a concert out of The Pitts Justin spies Ethen in a...kind of suspicious looking conversation. I mean that is really all he see's, although from my end it did look kind of flirty I guess you could say. Are any of us surprised by this? No, I don't think so.