Queer as Folk (UK)

Channel 4 (ended 2000)

Queer as Folk (UK) Fan Reviews (9)

• Stuart Allen Jones is handsome, streetwise, and oozing with sex appeal, and one of the key players on Canal Road. Vince is his best friend, down to earth yet in search of an unrequited love. Enter Nathan, confused teen, who turns their life upside down.

This is one of the best shows I've ever seen. This is the show that made me want to become a TV writer. The first episode literally explodes, and the series continues its phenominal pace throughout. The characters, the setting, even the background music was funky. And Stuart, well, wew! He's not the best looking guy on the earth, but boy, he has so much sex appeal it literally oozes out of the Tv like honey. And Vince is such a cutey. I watched the whole series in one sitting (I got it on DVD cuz it was a lil before my time. It's engaging, engrossing, and it will change your life forever. It's groundbreaking. It raised the bar for homosexuals on Tv, and shocked people into realizing homophobia is a problem. But it is also enjoyable, inspiring and exiting. Deffinately one to watch before you die.