Quick Draw MCGraw

CBS (ended 1966)

TesserT

Quick Draw MCGraw Fan Reviews (2)

7.3
  • GOOOOD SHOW

7.1
    wow this show was good I never lived in its time when these episodes were still new I get to watch some in Boomerang.I just watch like 2 hours of this in my whole life and I already got up to 7.1 if I were to watch it more then I know my rating will go up reaaaaaaally slow(slower than a turtle).This show is not bad also it doesnt show much in boomerang though but I get exited when it shows up mostly when quickdraw is El kabong that is so cool and also his little sidekick I know his name but I dont know how to spell it. I also like YogiBear but personally I think I like Quickdraw McGraw better I also think I like it better than Huckelberryhound. Ok thats all gooooooood bye!.
  • Another great Hanna-Barbera cartoon.

This was another great Hanna-Barbera cartoon. This one featured two main characters. Quick Draw McGraw is a horse that plays a bad guy fighting sheriff. He is joined by a burro named Baba Looey. Sometimes Quick Draw would play his alter ego "El Kabong" who was a Zorro wanna be. He would swing on a rope and hit people with a guitar and when he hit them it would make, of course, a Kabong sound. It would be really funny seeing Quick Draw as a horse riding a horse. Since they were the good guys they would usually come out on the winning end.