R U The Girl With T-Boz & Chilli

UPN (ended 2005)

R U The Girl With T-Boz & Chilli Fan Reviews (10)

• I love this show because T-boz and Chilli were in the spot light again.They round up all the girls they choose to performed for them.And a lot of the girls didn't bring the heat.I think T-boz and Chilli was a little bit disappointed.They didn't sing right

A lot of the girls was square they tought they were better then other girls in the house.Some of them were bossy.They was blunt and they didn't care about the other girl feeling.Aju disrespect Mia.Telling her how to sing.Aju tought she was going to win.So it went to her head.T-boz and Chilli already said that they have to respect the other girl.If they didn't then that's not the girl they're looking for.Chilli had fun because she got to be a kid again.T-boz also had fun.She got to be a kid again.I enjoy the show.It gave me a chance to w
  • This show is way better than it first appears to be. R U the one who will cut it with T-Boz and Chili...??? Humm... We'll see

When I first heard of it I was not exited at all....
    Why would T and Chili replace our beloved Left eye?? It didn't make sense at all! She tragicly left the group, yes, but she was one of a kind.

I still thought to myself that I would gave this show a try in memmory of Left eye.... And I truly loved it. That show wasn't about founding a new third member but only someone to perform on their new single and to go in tour with them.

It actually did great and I'm glad that O'so Krispie was the winner.
  • I can't believe I actually enjoyed this! It's like one of life's guilty pleasures.

I can't believe I actually enjoyed this! It's like one of life's guilty pleasures. You know you're not supposed to enjoy it that much but you can't help enjoying it. I can't believe I'm typing this but long live R U The Girl With T-Boz & Chilli. You have one more (secret) supporter here!
  • Love it. The Show will make u fall in love with T-boz & Chilli all over again.

I Love the show. The Best part of the show wasn't the compietion or watching the girls sing, it's watching T-Boz & Chilli. They need to have their own reality show. Their so funny. I Can't wait for them to make more music together or seperate, but weather it's through TV or music, they need to come back.
  • this show is b-a-n-a-n-a-s

ay this show light weight crack!!
    i mean this show is straight up BANANAS
    plus its good to see the girls back in action even though their missing one. but left eye wouldve wanted them to keep doing what they love the most anyways. so yeah this show is hot and it got my vote mostly cause im bout to be up there someday and i dont descriminate against nobody dats up there doing what i wanna do or tryna get to the same place as me cause when it all comes down to it everybody still gettin paid. ju feel??!!
    aiiight then!
    im out, 1................
  • I fill UPN was geart on how they did the show it was very thoughtful and kind wiht T-Boz & Chilly

Hello, everyone I was just letting you know what
    I thought about R-U THE GIRL. I thought is was so hot and I did not want it to end, plus I missed the last show my tape had ran out. so if
    anyone know's if the last show will air again
    can you let me know.
  • I always look forward to watching the new episodes of R U the Girl. I am ecstatic that Mirrah is still in the competition! Although, I am disappointed that Krispie was not sent home weeks ago. No way should Krispie be there!

R U the Girl is definately on point! I want Mirrah to be the girl. Mirrah has a natural aura that radiates when she is serious and when she is being playful. She exudes confidence and looks great when she stands between TLC. Mirrah is very refined and has great stage presence. TLC is looking for the ENTIRE package, and Mirrah possesses it. Unfortunately, Krispie does not measure up. I always thought it would be between Meah and Mirrah. I never fathomed Krispie staying this long. It would be nice if TLC read our reviews. It would be a travesty if Krispie won!
  • I want Mirrah to win I want her to win because she is so talented. She is very spirited. She showa go sportsmen ship. And shes never to down. I like her personality because it seems like shes just a happy person. I really Really Really enjoy seeing mirrah

I want Mirrah to win I want her to win because she is so talented. She is very spirited. She showa go sportsmen ship. And shes never to down. I like her personality because it seems like shes just a happy person. I really Really Really enjoy seeing mirrahs happiness
  • R U The Girl is a fabulous. They gave their talented fans the opptotunity to challenge themselves for tha chance to join them. That was a marvelous act. T-Boz and Chili got to choose their own talented one.

The participants on R U The Girl are judged by more than their talents. They are judged by their personalities and how they fit in too. I feel that the remaining three are all talented, but how they fit in is an important factor too. O So Krispe is talented, but as far as their style and personality she doesn't blend. I don't remember her name, but the 30 year old fits as far as relating and she too is also talented. My pick would be Meah. She is talented, blends with them, and can relate to them. She doesn't put on a front, she just acts normal and as herself so T-Boz and Chili know how she really is and that is important.
  • I like this show, just too bad its not gonna stay like a regular show! It's about to end in like september.

I like this show so much. Too bad its only for girls though. My favorite one up there, well one of my favorites is O'so Krispie. But my real favorite is , I cant remember the name, but she was in dance group #3, adn she was the one that got the crowd pumping and involved. I think TLC, is a big help to the world and are some of the biggest role models for people.