TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Rab C Nesbitt Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on BBC TwoIn Season

Rab C's Back!

Roberf

[1]Sep 1, 2006
    • level: 32
    Rab C Nesbitt is making his tv comeback after 7 years being off the tv. It says in The Sun newspaper that the BBC have comissioned a new series and they're planning to begin filming early next year.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

neishi-boi

[2]Dec 26, 2006
    • level: 18
    That could be good, but sometimes leaving such a long gap between series' doesn't always mean it will be as good as we remember it to be...

calumgray

[3]Jan 13, 2007
    • level: 4
    I agree. Look at 'Only Fools And Horses' and they only dropped it for a couple of years. The actors look older and tired. Sometimes these types of shows are best left alone and humour can be a product of it's time. Imagine if they made new episodes of 'Fawly Towers'. I guess it's watch this space!

McCyberchris

[4]Jun 4, 2007
    • level: 8
    calumgray wrote:
    I agree. Look at 'Only Fools And Horses' and they only dropped it for a couple of years. The actors look older and tired. Sometimes these types of shows are best left alone and humour can be a product of it's time. Imagine if they made new episodes of 'Fawly Towers'. I guess it's watch this space!

You never know they might bring back Fawlty Towers. I reckon they should bring it back for one last special episode. It would be good to see is Basil was still working away at the hotel