Radio Active

YTV (ended 2001)

Radio Active Fan Reviews (11)

• Bring it back

7.6
    A radio station at this school and kids are chosen to run Radio Active under Mrs. Atoll. I loved it when I was around 13, but it left. IT was probably the best show ever in Canadian Television. It was funny and everyone had such funny names. Like Blair Resnickie, Tanya Panda and of course my fav, George Goodwin. Yeah, I sort of did thought that it was boring at first but when I saw a few more episodes, i started loving it like crazy. Everyone was so crazy and mental and that's what makes a show a favorite, and i like that.
  • a good Canadian teen comedy.

This was a pretty good Canadian television comedy series. As is normal with good television shows, this one did not last long enough. This is a show that I would suggest watching if you get the chance. Check the bargain bins at Wal-Mart, the online movies sites (Amazon.com and such) and all of the cable channels that run old shows. Nick at Nite and TV Land are great for theses kind of shows. They will even do a week long spot for shows that only had 6 or so episodes. Then you have your super stations. They run a bunch of old shows too. All in all a pretty good show that did not get a good enough chance. Sometimes it is a simple as the show it is up against. Look at Law & Order. It is one of the longest running shows on TV. They moved it to go up against Lost. After about 2 weeks of getting pounded in the ratings it was moved back to it's original time slot. Shows like this should be given more of an opportunity.
  • Bring it back, YTV! Anyways... what do I like about this show...

This show is the best show there ever is! I loved the first season, but the second and third seasons are okay. One of the things that I love about this show is Giancarlo Caltabiano. He is so good at being George. And Ethan and Kevin were the best characters! Blair and Roger were okay, but not as funny as Ethan and Kevin. I will forever miss this show!
  • A great half hour teen comedy about students that broadcast radio

It had a great young cast of actors that had a future. The first season, and the best season of the series, had the orignal cast of Lucinda Davis, Giancarlo Caltabiano, Melissa Galianos, Michael Yarmush, and Vik Sahay. Each were very comedic in there on way. Lucinda's sweet, Giancarlo's goofy and crazy, Melissa was brash, Michael's greed and Vik's stupidity. But after the first season, Michael and Vik left the show, and added two more actors, Ryan Wilner and Andrew Walker. The show wasn't as funny in the second season then the first and the thrid season wasn't funny at all.
  • A great half hour teen comedy about students that broadcast radio

It had a great young cast of actors that had a future. The first season, and the best season of the series, had the orignal cast of Lucinda Davis, Giancarlo Caltabiano, Melissa Galianos, Michael Yarmush, and Vik Sahay. Each were very comedic in there on way. Lucinda was sweet and charming, Giancarlo was goofy and crazy antics, Melissa was brash, Michael was greedy and has trying to get money and Vik was... stupid. But after the first season, Michael and Vik left the show, and added two more actors, Ryan Wilner and Andrew Walker. The show wasn't as funny in the second season then the first and the thrid season wasn't funny at all.

• A great half hour teen comedy about students that broadcast radio

It had a great young cast of actors that had a future. The first season, and the best season of the series, had the orignal cast of Lucinda Davis, Giancarlo Caltabiano, Melissa Galianos, Michael Yarmush, and Vik Sahay. Each were very comedic in there on way. Lucinda was sweet and charming, Giancarlo was goofy and crazy antics, Melissa was brash, Michael was greedy and has trying to get money and Vik was... stupid. They had secondary cast of a young rising star and two older actors, Vanessa Lengies, Robert Higden and Susan Glover. But after the first season, Michael and Vik left the show, and added two more actors, Ryan Wilner and Andrew Walker. The show wasn't as funny in the second season then the first and the thrid season wasn't funny at all. I wish everyone else on the show good luck, I know Andrew was on Sabrina for the last season. I haven't heard from any else doing anything big but it was a great show that should have kept with the original cast.
  • A great half hour teen comedy about students that broadcast radio

• The first season was an excellent example for this show. The others were just bad.

This show had a great amount of comedy in the first season, the actors were great and the writing was amazing. Sadly, this can't be said about the second and last season. The plots were terrible and the actors were not believable. I don't know what happened to this program. It seems like the writers just decided to give up on this show for some reason. I personnaly don't recoomend watching the show after the first season. Watch the first season and leave it at that. I hope they don't bring this show back because they caused enough harm with their bland and stupid jokes in the second season.
  • were did it go?!?!?

i love this show george !!! lol its amazing george is soooo hot an as yu know he is now ben shaw from fries with that pretty cool this is a canadian show and it is hilarious so i think they should bring it back to a regular time schedule as the same for fries with that stupid ytv urgh
  • Why'd it have to go?????????

I am so angry that the creators of the show had to pull it off the air. This show was so hilarious and I am very sad that it had to go. George Godwin was a classic character that no one and I mean no one could mimic. Even though they didn't have two of the better actors return for the final season, this show had it's hilarious moments. I have seen every episode at least twice and I love each and every one of them because of their off the wall humor and A material. This show should be brought back because it was a great show and will never be forgotten.