Aired Friday 9:00 PM Mar 15, 2007 on NBC

• Definitely not Ghost Whisperer or Medium.

I went into this show with high expectations since I love Jeff Goldblum. Unfortunately I had already read the summary so I wasn't so shocked when I learned that his partner was dead too.

I don't watch many crime dramas, except Numb3rs since I'm a bit of a math geek. I was quite pleased with this one, especially the supporting cast. I remember Matt Craven being on High Incident as well as in The Life Of David Gale. I was excited to see Luis Guzman's name attached to the show but it seems he was only in the unaired pilot. I've never heard of the rest of the people but I thought they fit quite well in their roles.

The plot seemed pretty average at the beginning. The way Raines went about solving it definitely wasn't though. I thought the ending was pretty good, since no one ever suspects the wife. Then again, people always guess the least obvious person because the most obvious would be boring.

I look forward to seeing more episodes. It'll make a fine addition to my Friday night line-up.