Raines

NBC (ended 2007)

Raines Fan Reviews (51)

• The evolution of great entertainment; Excentircity meets imagination they then bumps into creativity, they formed a click, next they picked comedy and tragedy, doing this formed the a thinktank responsible for some of the greatest works of our tim

This show is spectacular, is entertaining to watch and is a can't miss for any night of the week, I nor anybody can know what NBC will do with this show, they are the weirdest network when it comes to hit shows.
    This show is so original and Raines is the most original character of the season, while I'm certain Goldblum adds his own touch to every role he takes on this appears to be either tailor made for him, the perfect coincidence, or a Muse hitting their stride, whatever the case maybe this show has what it takes to top ten for as long as it wants to be on tv. The show is not based on the lives of the characters, but the characters as they live.
    Next fall we'll see at least 2 carbon copys of this, its less Monk, and more Columbo, but with smoother quips.