Raising Hope Forums

Friday 9:30 PM on FOXIn Season

Episode "Sheer Madness"

neo979

[1]Feb 22, 2012
    • level: 6

As much as I love Raising Hope, and I'm glad Jimmy and Sabrina are finally together, this episode absolutely did not work for me. I had to cover my eyes for half of it.

I guess I'm just a crazy person, but the fact that you can show a bunch of tarantulas on TV without warning and no one cares, but showing half a second of breast makes people argue about it for ten years, makes me think that the FCC needs to be reworked from scratch. Maybe you don't agree with me about what is or isn't offensive, but I don't think there is any logical reason that one opinion would be better than the other.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Whyte-Rhyno

[2]Feb 22, 2012
    • level: 2

@Neo979, I absolutely agree with you... on one point... you are obviously a crazy person. Those poor tarantulas were just minding their own business crawling around and exploring Jimmy's body, not attacking or doing anything mean or gross (well, except for the one that bit him). By the way, did anyone else notice that when Jimmy stood up and walked, it was very obvious that the spiders were just computer-generated or superimposed to look like they were crawling on his face, when they were not really there? But, at the end, the one crawling on Maw-Maw's face was obviously really there, really crawling! Big Kudos to Cloris Leachman for that scene!

neo979

[3]Feb 22, 2012
    • level: 6
    The forum says you only have six posts. One of them is this one being a jerk to me, one of them is you saying you want to slap someone else, and I can't find the other four (censored already?).

Go away.

kickdoor

[4]Feb 22, 2012
    • level: 14

Noooo, you're not crazy at all. I'm just gonna smile, nod, and back away slowly.

Whyte-Rhyno

[5]Feb 23, 2012
    • level: 2

Really? You call THAT "being a jerk" to you?! Actually, I was jokingly agreeing with what I assumed was your joking confession when you said "I guess I'm just a crazy person". Now, I see that I was wrong to make light of what is obviously a very real and tragic condition of yours. My apologies. And may you find all the help you need.