Raising Hope

Making The Band

Aired Friday 9:30 PM Feb 26, 2013 on FOX

• OMG "Earl" Returns!!!

Much like the time Earl lied to us and told us he drown at sea, this episode reminds us longtime fans about Earl's life after "the list". We didn't get the fairy tale ending we wanted with that show so the amazing Greg Garcia brought back the cast on his other hit comedy Raising Hope! I have a drinking game with a friend and fellow Raising hope/My Name is Earl fan, each time an actor or character or Camden is mentioned we take shots. It's a fun way to get sloshed on a Sunday. I'm am so grateful to have watched this episode today. Everything about it was magnificent, the story line with Hope's birthday, the new friends Jimmy and Sabrina were making, the overnight success of the Smokey Floyd 2.0 band (The Pour Some Breast Milk Tour t-shirt is on my wish list) I giggled throughout the entire episode..... I think this show has just reached cult status. While some of my other favorites are floundering this show bridges the gap between past,present and future. LONG LIVE RAISING HOPE!!!!
FXX