Raising the Roofs

Spike TV (ended 2006)

Raising the Roofs Fan Reviews (4)

• NEED TO SEE MORE!!!!!

REALITY T.V AT IT'S HILARIOUS BEST!!!!
    It would be a shame if another season was not launched! This is what GOOD reality t.v is made of!! I just do not think it got enough publication. No one I know knew about it until I told them about it. Bring it back. we need it!
    We hope that the one season helped launch Michael's career a bit. I think this could have been the boost he would have needed had the show been more popular. More advertising may be just what this show needs to get it off the ground. Don't give up on the thought of future seasons of this show!!
  • funny funny funny

It goes to show what happens when you bring rednecks in from the woods. the show is actually funny and takes alot to watch it. You will laugh your a** with this show. The Papa and Uncle comes in from FLorida to be with their son and nephew. Immediatly the fun starts. I think this show is very informative and educational. lets people know that you can live live and laugh at the same time. shows you that country people can come in the big city and have more fun then the people that already live there. Just watch it and have fun
  • Are you kidding?!?!?

1.3
    This has to be the lamest, fakest \\\"reality\\\" show going. Not even close to being funny, instead it insults your intelligence to think that two fat guys belching and farting every five seconds is supposed to be comedy. I tried to give it a shot, but just could not buy into the situations being real and unscripted. Yeah right!
  • An aspiring actor brings his family to California in a Jackass, reality show type setting.

5.8
    The Roofs are brought to California where their son is an actor trying to break in.

Man what a horrible show so far. It\'s supposed to be like \"Jackass\" lmao!!! My butt!! All I saw was two fat overweight old guys cursing, farting and bellyaching for a freaking half hour.

This show smells and looks bad.

It was like \"Sopranos\" meets \"Beverly Hillbillies\" because everything was bleeped out every second.

Horrible, horrible. Anyways the Roofs Dad and Uncle are invited to Los Angeles by their son/nephew Micheal if I got his name right.

They proceed to stink up the place (literally) then Michael takes them out with a hot model from a magazine.

They proceed to make asses of themselves,
    the model leaves, and Micheal looks like a friggin idiot.

Really subpar pilot. I did get a laugh out of the baby pig they brought with them but there wasn\'t that much else to laugh at or appreciate.

It\'s like a badly made reality show which it looks to be.

Not holding much hope but I guess it will get better.