Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares Forums

Tuesday 9:00 AM on Channel 4In Season

what a show

Darren_Gunter

[1]Jan 10, 2007
    • level: 1

big fan of mr ramsey. and i love this show to bits. the attitude people take towards him like that blonde girl from liverpool (run a resty with sister and mother) is unberlievable. i mean he is there to help after all.

and some of the places he visits...well lets just say im glad i have never eaten in them.

keep up the good work gordon

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

starwolf99

[2]Apr 25, 2007
    • level: 12
    Bonaparte's is still my favorite (and saddest) episode.  The way he called a 21 year-old head chef's B.S. only to find that he didn't even know the basics about cooking.

SpotonRisotto

[3]May 3, 2007
    • level: 3
    I can't wait for the US version of this that is coming out.  This and boiling point are Ramsays best shows.

ILOATHECLANA

[4]Jun 19, 2007
    Yeah, I love this show. It is much better, IMO, than Hell's Kitchen (though I am addicted to both). I just have one request, that he PLEASE keep his shirt on during the episodes .
    Edited on 06/19/2007 8:10am

obviouscoyote

[5]Jun 21, 2007
    His kitchen nightmares are good shows. He has a pretty common sense approach to what they 'should' be doing versus what they are doing. I've been watching his shows on BBC America. Can't wait for the US version. I enjoy all his shows but, I like nightmares more than Hell's Kitchen. Only question I have is how come they get such poor cooks (contestants) on HK? Do they pull these people out of phone books? I can cook a scrambled egg without burning it, geez.

Evil_Dead_Ash

[6]Jul 25, 2007
    • level: 9
    ILOATHECLANA wrote:
    Yeah, I love this show. It is much better, IMO, than Hell's Kitchen (though I am addicted to both). I just have one request, that he PLEASE keep his shirt on during the episodes .

Not sure what you're talking about, he's still in decent shape. He used to play professional football (soccer to North Americans).

minou_chere

[7]Aug 2, 2007
    • level: 7
    My husband and I laugh about the no shirt thing all the time. It just goes to show the difference between American "fit" and British "fit". Although, I do think he's very attractive, we're just so used to never seeing a guy bare chested unless he's completely ripped, so it looks funny to us to see Ramsay like that.

MrBCorp

[8]Apr 18, 2008
    • level: 3

Yeah for the Bonaparte episode I oculdn't help but keep saying, "but they're smokers, of course they can't taste or smell anything." It's common knowledge that you lose taste and smell sensitivity when you are a smoker.

But not only that, but the head chef was only 21. That's not reasonable for a head-chef of a restaurant to be only that old unless they really know what they are doing. Seriously. How long was he in the industry? Couldn't be that long really, he needed more experience in the kitchen. Heck it looked like he needed more life experience, he barely knew what he was doing with anything.

Ok, I'll stop now.

Edited on 04/18/2008 1:12am