Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares

Tuesday 9:00 AM on Channel 4 Premiered Apr 01, 2004 In Season

Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares Fan Reviews (15)

• Gordon Ramsay goes from failing restaurant to failing restaurant offering his gruff nurturing, brutal honesty and stubborn style of desperately needed help. Most often dragging the owners and chefs kicking and screaming all the way to SUCCESS!

Gordon Ramsay is a STAR! I am a fairly new fan of Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares and I just can't get enough. If you listen closely to the advice Gordon offers these Businessmen and women, the chefs and staff, you can hear how his words of advice can be applied to all walks of life and in almost any profession! His advice makes so much sense, common sense. Be prepared though for the bleeps as Gordon doesn't edit his language as he goes along. He is so passionate about what he does and says that he doesn't worry about the listener possibly being offended by his choice of vocabulary. That is one of the things I like about him. He is spontaneous and says what he's thinking and feeling at any given moment and still his advice is sound. He is so confident with HIs advice he just GIVES it, uncensored and right on the mark! I've learned alot from watching his shows. Do I ever think he could have handled someone with alittle more sensitivity? Yes. He can be hard on a person. But in the end he is there to help them and his warmth and caring come through. He means what he says and if shocking you into listening is what it takes then this is your man! Watch his eyes as he's speaking....you'll see the compassion and the passion even when he's being...well....sometimes verbally offensive. I'm so impressed with his knowledge and sound advice that I seem to see past the bleeps and just "get" what he's saying. He's a genuine man and I love him! Now I have to find out what channels his other programs are on!