Favorite episode.

mts1975

[1]Jun 27, 2006
    • level: 3
    My mum got me interested in watching Randall and Hopkirk when i was sick one day from school.  My fav is the 2nd case.  The disturbing case.  Hopkirk prentending to be a german shrink and saying to Randall " Do I have to look after you my whole life." Very funny.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pirategennie

[2]Sep 12, 2006
    • level: 10
    you're lucky you remember those details! i watched this show rather regularly in the 70s, and all i remember is that marty appeared in a blank space on the screen... OTHER than where you'd have expected him! i thought to myself, this may be a silly show, but someone was taking the time and effort to direct it well. and silly or not, it sure was fun, wasn't it?

g

Saz16

[4]Mar 23, 2008
    • level: 7
    My favourite episodes are numerous but my favourite scenes are in the haunted castle episode where Marty is cowering behind the chair (a real ghost terrified of a fake one), & the last episode where there's a bomb under the chair & Marty realises then runs for the door with Jeff going "It can't hurt you" as well as the the one with the shrink in it those 5 minutes of Marty doing the Shrink's Voice are a classic Piece of acting.