Random! Cartoons

Nicktoons Networks (ended 2009)

Random! Cartoons Fan Reviews (2)

• Random! Cartoons is a Variety Cartoon Show that airs every weekend. It airs 3 different cartoons in every half hour.

Random! Cartoons is a Variety Cartoon Show that airs on Nicktoons Network every weekend. It airs 3 different cartoons in every half hour. Random! Cartoons showcases three differnt cartoons from different creators. I especially like the music on the show. The Theme and the ending credits music is really good. When they made this show they must have thought this music was the right for this show.

The cartoons on this show are always enjoyable and funny. Only 13 episodes 39 Segments have been made. I hope they make more soon because there almost out of episodes.

I would give this show a 10.
  • YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........

This show is sweet!!Awesome!Like Adventure time.It
    should really be a TV show!:D Basicly they give you three random cartoons that they COMPLETLY made up and only give it one episode[so far I think.]I wish they do more episodes more often.My top 3 are Adventure time,the Finister Finister show,and Mind the kitty.Truth is those are the only ones I've seen.It's better than basketball[for some],it's better than staring at static,because it's RANDOM.Random random random random random random random random random random random random random random!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very RANDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!