Randy Jackson Presents: America's Best Dance Crew Forums

Thursday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionBetween Seasons

Champion Episode

showinuse9

[1]Apr 15, 2010
    • level: 11

So ABDC just had a crew with the winners of all 5 seasons of the show. Poreotix, We Are Heroes, Quest Crew, SuperCr3w, and JABBAWOCKEEZ!

To me one of the best episodes of the entire show. Every crew killed it, we saw some new faces and old ones. And it was overall just a great episode. It was a charity episode so there were no votes, or competition. Just the 5 crews dancing for their charities, and then they gave their charity $10,000.

Overall so great to see the crews together.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

XxIcingOnTopxX

[2]Apr 16, 2010
    I agree, an amazing episode it was! I was very excited for all the crews and none of them disappointed me! I think best of the night was Quest Crew. Entertaining performance by them! Everyone else showed why they won their season, and I really hope We Are Heroes shut up those haters comparing them to Beat Freaks. If I were them I'd be quite annoyed by being compared to an all girl crew who was on an entirely different season. You may think that Poreotix had the worse performance of the night, I agree... But since all the crews were good, being worst of the night doesn't really say much haha. Plus they had about one week to create new choreo so recycling a routine is understandable. They also just got done with Season 5.

Jabbawockeez ended the night with a great performance. I can't say much else because I'm not a huge fan... shocking. Lastly, Super Cr3w and B-boy Jalen gave a great show When the boy grows up, he'll be untouchable!

showinuse9

[3]Apr 16, 2010
    agree with everything. But i did like poreotix performance. I thought it was so their style. And really fun, especially like you mentioned that they only had a week. And they had their championship stuff to do

waterlady03

[4]May 31, 2010
    • level: 6

I liked the performance, but I wished Blueprint Cru won instead of Poreotix. They were far more diverse than Poreotix and I voted my ass off in order to see Blueprint win. It could've knock the overconfident fans down a notch and see a group crew from the east coast win. It doesn't matter how much everyone likes them, I still think Poreotix is the worst winner of ABDC and hardly ranks at the top. They only changed up their routine, because they were told several times that they were boring.

What season 2's Super Crew lacked in choreography, they made up for very well with creative b-boy movesand verastility. However, what Poreotix lacked in both versatility and and choreography, they tried to make up for with their robotic dancing. Even that got boring after a while and I think that they were overhyped in season 5.

Edited on 05/31/2010 6:44am
    Edited 2 total times.

showinuse9

[5]Jun 19, 2010
    yeah i wast much a poreotix fan but honestly i didnt like blueprint much either, would of been nice to see soemthing different from a different region. But i think we are heroes were the worst winners with poreotix a close second jabba and quest are at the top and super crew is in the middle

beat freaks should of been among the winners