Randy Jackson Presents: America's Best Dance Crew Forums

Thursday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionBetween Seasons

Three West Coast Crews remain.

Who do you think will get eliminated in the next episode?

waterlady03

[1]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 6

Here's a poll you can do to determine who will be eliminated from ABDC next week. I thought it was real pathetic that Rhythm City got eliminated.

I fear that AfroBorike and We Are Heroes will be the saved crews an Massive Monkees will go home next week. If this is the case, I will never watch the finale.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

showinuse9

[2]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 11

Yeah I feel like Shane and little mamma didnt look at the whole body of work, and Rhythm City was a lot more consistent and fun to watch then Massive Monkey.

I'm not really sure I'm really pulling for anyone, but OUT OF THE THREE LEFT I think Afroborike excites me a tiny bit more than the other two crews But I kinda think Afroborike is going home next week, I swear it is really hard to judge week to week this season. Could be anyone But we wont know till next week gets here. Too bad my time machine doesnt work

on a side note the JC Shane argument about kinda show ABDC was, was the highlight of the night, note how lil mama just sat there without an opinion.

Edited on 09/13/2009 9:49pm
    Edited 3 total times.

waterlady03

[3]Sep 14, 2009
    yeah, I agree. The only thing I liked from the VMA challenge of Season 4 was the crews dancing to Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal.

XxIcingOnTopxX

[4]Sep 14, 2009
    I hope Afro leaves, then WrH vs. MM finale, I'd be happy for either.

augcast

[5]Sep 14, 2009
    Really wish rhythm city would've stayed - personally i don't see anything spectacular with we are heroes, or massive monkeys - maybe i'm just expecting too much after Quest Crew, Beat Freaks, Jabbawockees, and other past terrific crews.

waterlady03

[6]Sep 15, 2009
    Yeah I agree with the other crews.

chaotic_midget

[7]Sep 16, 2009
    • level: 8
    I have never liked Afroborike and I still don't like them. The fact that Rhythm City got knocked out is ridiculous. The fact that both Massive Monkees and Rhythm City were in the bottom two were ridiculous. This season has been filled with America not knowing how to vote. We Are Heroes i can buy being in the top 3, just Afroborike being there is sickening, especially at the expense of the best pure dancing crew on the show.

waterlady03

[8]Sep 17, 2009
    I agree. AfroBorike should've been in the bottom two and sent home. Hopefully they will bee this coming Sunday's episode. I'll have to see it online. If they don't go home and Massive Monkees do(like Rhythm City wrongfully was), then I'm boycotting this show.

showinuse9

[9]Sep 17, 2009

You knowI agree with you guys, but after hearing how RC is acting and the bad things they are saying about the other crews and stuff, topped off by the fact they had to be told by JC to respect your history, they really come off as spoiled brats. Even though they were probably the best this season, they were hardly anything to write home about. Any other season I probably wouldnt have remembered them, because they are not really memorable people

BTW does anyone else find it funny that after all this talk about needing something different we end up with, for the most part, the same kinda crews as before, The Asian Crew/all female crew the all male/bboy crew, and the misc/underdog crew.

Edited on 09/17/2009 2:13pm

KateABDC

[10]Sep 17, 2009
    • level: 1

Hey guys,

I'm working with ABDC and I'm glad to see you are tuning in and enjoying the show. Interesting that so many people think Afroborike will be the next to go! Make sure you tune-in this Sunday at 9pm ET/PT on MTV to find out. It is the "Decades of Dance" challenge and the crews will be dancing to a mix of the following songs:

'Decades Of Dance Challenge'
    1960s "Sex Machine" James Brown
    1970s "Uprock" Rock Steady Crew
    1980s "Cold Hearted" Paula Abdul
    1990s "U Make Me Wanna" Usher
    2000s "Love Game" Lady Gaga

Thanks again for watching! Don't forget to vote at http://dancecrew.mtv.com, either.

Edited on 09/17/2009 6:27pm

waterlady03

[11]Sep 18, 2009
    Welcome. Although I wished MTV kept ABDC on Thursday Nights because it was easier for everyone to watch then Sundays.

With that being said, I hate to be pessimistic, before the show starts, but I really fear that Massive Monkees will get the Kaba Modern treatment(althought it could prove me wrong like Season 3 did when FK went home and the fans got what they wanted). Then it'll be a group vs female crew match up between AfroBorike and We Are Heroes.

showinuse9

[12]Sep 18, 2009
    i think I want Massive Monkey's to go home next, at least that way I can watch two crews that are completely different then what i've seen before, and maybe that might excite me a little more

XxIcingOnTopxX

[13]Sep 19, 2009

***SPOILER***

waterlady03

[14]Sep 21, 2009
    I was rooting for MM to be saved. oh well

chaotic_midget

[15]Sep 21, 2009
    • level: 8
    While I did enjoy Afroborike's final dance, they should have never made it to their final dance. They completely bombed their decades dance and simply reinforced why I didn't like them at any point of the season. They got by solely on utilizing the sexual side of Latin dance rather than the skill that the other 3 groups showed.

waterlady03

[16]Sep 21, 2009

chaotic_midget wrote:
    While I did enjoy Afroborike's final dance, they should have never made it to their final dance. They completely bombed their decades dance and simply reinforced why I didn't like them at any point of the season. They got by solely on utilizing the sexual side of Latin dance rather than the skill that the other 3 groups showed.

I agree, We Are Heroes and Massive Monkees did better than AfroBorike in the decades dance. However, WAH did their challenge more correctly and took everyone through the timelines of dances from James Brown's Sex Machine in the 1960s to Lady GaGa's Love Game in the 2000s.

Afroborike in some ways reminds me of Status Quo in the 1st season of ABDC. Except SQ were very consistent all the way up to the Broadway challenge and their overconfidence lead them to being inconsitent in their routine. AfroBorike became the SQ of the 4th season, We Are Heroes became the JabbawockeeZ and MM got the Kaba Modern treatment.

On that topic away, I'm rooting for We Are Heroes to win ABDC.

Edited on 09/22/2009 2:13pm
    Edited 2 total times.