Randy Jackson Presents: America's Best Dance Crew Forums

Thursday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionBetween Seasons

Top 10 performances

showinuse9

[1]Aug 4, 2009
    • level: 11

Did you guys watch the countdown of the best performances of the first 3 seasons? What did you guys think? I kinda thought some good performances were missing and even when they got the group right i feel they didn't pick the best performances of that group. There were definately ones that were there that deserved to be there.

SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN"T WATCHED IT YET(highlight to see it)

the quest crew piano performance, the fanny pak missy elliot one and beat freaks were right. But to be honest even though i love the jabbawockeez to death i don't feel the performance they chose was the best of the jabbawockeez let alone out of all 3 seasons. How about the one where rainen was spinning on his head for like 1 minute and a half straight? but anyway overall i'm excited to see season 4 and hopefully just watching crews be allowed to do their thing.

Edited on 08/04/2009 3:33pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

XxIcingOnTopxX

[2]Aug 7, 2009
    Where was supreme soul and soreal? Why was there DE and breaksk8? WTF. that list was not right. Quest's should have been decathlon and freeze should have been higher. That group performance wasn't great, Kaba's should have been the gunshots one and FP should have been higher.

waterlady03

[3]Sep 21, 2009
    • level: 6
    I thought Beat Freaks's Britney Spears Challenge on Womanizer and their magic challenge should've been on the top 10 as well

XxIcingOnTopxX

[4]Sep 22, 2009
    waterlady03 wrote:
    I thought Beat Freaks's Britney Spears Challenge on Womanizer and their magic challenge should've been on the top 10 as well

Freeze was, but it's only 1 per crew.