Randy Jackson Presents: America's Best Dance Crew

Thursday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television Premiered Jan 26, 2008 Between Seasons

Randy Jackson Presents: America's Best Dance Crew Fan Reviews (23)

• Awesome!!

Randy Jackson Presents: America's Best Dance Crew is such an awesome show! This show takes nine competitive, skilled dance crews and have them face off for $100,000 and a touring contract and, the title of America's Best Dance Crew. Dang, there are nine dance crews, and they all are so good. However, some have to go. I really like Status Quo. I want them to win. They do humorous and amazing stunts on stage and they just blaze the stage. They are way too good. I presonally think that they are the best. There are the JabbaWockeeZ. They are the masked men. They are so mysterious on stage. They are probably the runner up. They are really good. Then there is Kaba Modern. They are awesome. They make really good isolations. They are just awesome. Also, there was Live In Color. They didnt deserve to leave. However, I felt that they got short changed. EVery week, when they receive there challenge, they were the ones who always had to go out of their style and dance, Other crews got songs and dances in their style. Live In Color was so good. They should still be on the show. I wasnt really feelin Fysh n Chicks. They wernt really that good. BreakSk8 should have left already. They are on skates, and they have an edge to dancing. However, the skates to bring a challenge. SO, they're OK. I wonder which crew will be America's Best Dance Crew.