Randy Jackson Presents: America's Best Dance Crew

Thursday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television Premiered Jan 26, 2008 Between Seasons

KristenND

Randy Jackson Presents: America's Best Dance Crew Fan Reviews (23)

• The top three crews Status Quo, Kaba Modern and the Jabbawockeez were put on stage to find out who got Americas top vote. With a thin margin Status Quo got the safe Nod and moved into the next round leaving Kaba Modern and Jabbawockeez to battle it out.

This Episode blew me away with top performers Kaba Modern and Jabbawockeez battling it out in a performance that included the evolution of hip hop. It left me with hard choice of which crew was better, but if I was a judge to pick one Jabbawockeez gets the nod. America picked Status Quo as top crew but I felt they did not live up to the status of being number one. They were all over the place with Flips and stunts but this is a dance competition and the dancing was not up to par. The Jabawockeez were the best crew in this show showing there creativity, dancing and performing for the fans. They always include the crowd somehow and thats what makes watching them so fun.

Kaba Modern was best at dancing with little movements that hits hard to make each move more entertaining. Their only flaw was they did not bring the crowd in with there performance.

Status Quo had great stunts but there dancing was below average. If they win based on flips and stunts I should do gymnastics to learn how to dance.