Randy Jackson Presents: America's Best Dance Crew

Thursday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television Premiered Jan 26, 2008 Between Seasons

KristenND

Randy Jackson Presents: America's Best Dance Crew Fan Reviews (23)

• I think this show is great and I love tuning in every week, but lately things have been bugging me about the show.

First off the show is great and I love watching the crews perform. I loved season one and season 2 (season 1 was my favorite so far.) But this season has such and agenda it is bothering me. It is clear the show was trying to promote the girl groups because boys won the first two seasons. And Fly Kicks should have been eliminated awhile ago, but the judges were told by producers that they had to survive or whatever so they could have that stupid boy girl challenge. Beat Freaks belong there, but the reason the first season was great was there was no agenda unlike now.

And the judges are just annoying now. Shane is trying to serve his own agenda of pushing for b-boy crews to win.

Lil Mama, hard to comment on her because I don't think she has said anything that she didn't hear Shane or JC say first. She has no business judging dancing.

JC he's alright but sometimes I just get bored with him and what he says.

Overall I watch the dancers then when the judges come on I change the channel and come back when they're done.