Ranma ½ Forums

Fuji Television (ended 1992)

Favorite Ranma 1/2 Music

Element-17

[1]Mar 24, 2007
    • level: 28
    The point of this thread is to tell us what music you like from Ranma ½. It can be an opening or closing theme, from an OAV, a movie, a band, whatever. I've only seen the first two seasons at this point, so right now I like Ribbon's "Little Date" (second opening) and Rabbit's "It's Love" (one of the movies). Also, does anyone know a site with the lyrics to the songs besides Rumic World?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kudoshido

[2]Mar 26, 2007
    • level: 19
    Friends and Equal Romance are my favorite endings over all, but I love all the endings a great deal. Lambada Ranma is special for being hilarious, too. I even themed my Myspace to Friends right now. Very pretty song. Ballad of Ranma and Akane is easily the best out of the OAVs for me.

Omoide ga Ippai and Little Date are tied for my favorite openings, the only opening I don't care that much for is Love Seeker... Although I kinda like the TV Service version of Little Date more (the version that the Japanese Ranma-chan, Akane, and Shampoo sing). Us From Now On is another opening I like because I just love when the cast sings together.

Outside of the theme songs, you can't go wrong with Yasashii, Ii Ko Ni Narenai (Akane's baka song). One of the best performances ever pretty much and a good song overall. Another "song" with a great performance is Love Letter From China. It's so so funny...it's basically Ranma singing a karaoke song, but Akane and Ryoga keep splashing him with water...so it switches between the male and female. The performance is just perfect. That's one of my favorite songs outside of the themes.

keipots

[3]Mar 27, 2007
    • level: 14
    My favorites would probably be Equal Romance, Earth Orchestra, Don't Cry Anymore, Boku tachi wa Kore Kara, and A Piece of Love (from the Nihao My Concubine Soundtrack). Also, The Ballad of Ranma and Akane gives me the chills because it just speaks volumes about the two. ^^

Element-17

[4]Apr 27, 2007
    Replace "Little Date" with "Omoide ga Ippai (So Many Memories)" and add "Izanau Romansu (Equal Romance)" to the list for me.

lequericacalvo

[5]May 7, 2007
    • level: 32
    Kudoshido wrote:
    Friends and Equal Romance are my favorite endings over all, but I love all the endings a great deal. Lambada Ranma is special for being hilarious, too. I even themed my Myspace to Friends right now. Very pretty song. Ballad of Ranma and Akane is easily the best out of the OAVs for me.

Omoide ga Ippai and Little Date are tied for my favorite openings, the only opening I don't care that much for is Love Seeker... Although I kinda like the TV Service version of Little Date more (the version that the Japanese Ranma-chan, Akane, and Shampoo sing). Us From Now On is another opening I like because I just love when the cast sings together.

Outside of the theme songs, you can't go wrong with Yasashii, Ii Ko Ni Narenai (Akane's baka song). One of the best performances ever pretty much and a good song overall. Another "song" with a great performance is Love Letter From China. It's so so funny...it's basically Ranma singing a karaoke song, but Akane and Ryoga keep splashing him with water...so it switches between the male and female. The performance is just perfect. That's one of my favorite songs outside of the themes.

Also my favs .

Element-17

[6]Jul 18, 2007
    Okay, add Azuna Seno's "Don't Cry Anymore" and "Koi ga Hitotsu Kiete Shimatta no" to my list. Wow, when I actually finish the series, my list will be practically everything.

Willie_Dynamite

[7]Jul 19, 2007
    • level: 5
    I like the theme Kuno has when he's with the Kendo club.

QuintessenceO_o

[8]Sep 1, 2007
    Um hi im new to this forum! Mine has always been Love Panic.

Element-17

[9]Sep 2, 2007
    Hi, Quintessence. Don't be shy, we're all friendly here.

QuintessenceO_o

[10]Sep 3, 2007
    Thx

zzddll27

[11]Sep 4, 2007
    • level: 11
    my favorite song is the season 6 opening.

kikyou23

[12]Mar 6, 2008

Jajauma ni Sasenaide: This song is great! probably my favorite of all the openings the lyrics of the song are cool and fits Akane's personality, I feel somewhat nostalgic when I listen this song but the video could have been better. (Shampoo's version of this song is cool too)

Zettai:The video and the song are funny, especially the video where it is perfectly describes Ranma's life between people who love him, want him dead or just annoy him.

Little date: cool song, nice video.

sandy1202202

[13]Mar 22, 2008
    • level: 6
    I know a song named November Rain,the singer is female Ranma.

asrealasitgets

[14]Apr 10, 2008
    • level: 7
    Yappa Yappa is really catchy song to me especially in English when Akane's friends sing it in the 'Akane goes to the Hospital' episode.

TeamRose

[15]Apr 22, 2008
    My favorite songs are Little Date (Second Season's Opening Theme) and Earth Orchestra (Fifth Season Opening Theme).

kal915

[16]Dec 2, 2008
    • level: 11
    Second Season Opening
    Earth Orchestra
    Don't Cry Anymore
    and
    It's Love