Ranma ½ Forums

Fuji Television (ended 1992)

Who is the best suitor for Akane? (Ranma included)

STLenny

[21]Jul 4, 2006
    • level: 4

Well, folks, acording to me...

The suitor for Akane from the same anime is of course... Ranma, the only one and unique.

But, the best suitor for Akane from another cartoon, is Eduardo from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

Eduardo smiling

Yeah, yeah, I know this sound so weird, but I think they're twin souls and they can be a great couple.

I hope someone can share my opinion point.

Akane viewing you

Akane+Eduardo 4-ever

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SqueakyYugi

[22]Jul 20, 2006
    • level: 13

I'm voting for Ryoga, because that works as part of the arrangement that leaves everyone happy.  ALso, Akane never said she didn't like Ryoga, and even hinted that he may be the one she loved.  If we discount the pig girl from the manga, Akane is the only one who Ryoga will work out with.  Ranma should marry Ukyo because Ranma was engaged to her before Akane, Shampoo would marry Mousse after accepting that Ranma is out of the question (Long time, I know), and the Kunos, well, they get nobody, but they fall in love so easily that it won't be long.

Opt1mus_R

[23]Aug 9, 2006
    • level: 6
    SqueakyYugi wrote:

I'm voting for Ryoga, because that works as part of the arrangement that leaves everyone happy.  ALso, Akane never said she didn't like Ryoga, and even hinted that he may be the one she loved.  If we discount the pig girl from the manga, Akane is the only one who Ryoga will work out with.  Ranma should marry Ukyo because Ranma was engaged to her before Akane, Shampoo would marry Mousse after accepting that Ranma is out of the question (Long time, I know), and the Kunos, well, they get nobody, but they fall in love so easily that it won't be long.

Actually Ranma met Ukyo first, he was engaged to Akane at birth.

SqueakyYugi

[24]Aug 11, 2006
    Ah, I see.  Oh, and I just thought of something: What about Nabiki marries Kuno?  He has a huge mansion and plenty of money for her to siphon, so she'll marry him, no problem.  As for the dowry?  A photo set of the Pigtailed Girl!  We can't overlook the fact that she still calls him Kuno-baby even though he doesn't like her anymore.

Opt1mus_R

[25]Aug 14, 2006
    SqueakyYugi wrote:
    Ah, I see.  Oh, and I just thought of something: What about Nabiki marries Kuno?  He has a huge mansion and plenty of money for her to siphon, so she'll marry him, no problem.  As for the dowry?  A photo set of the Pigtailed Girl!  We can't overlook the fact that she still calls him Kuno-baby even though he doesn't like her anymore.

Yeah, I kinda wondered about that, you can tell she likes him. And at one point in the manga they were dating, except I think it was for a wrong reason.

SqueakyYugi

[26]Aug 14, 2006
    That was in the anime only.  A psychic predicted that he'd marry her, but it turned out he messed up the fortune telling process.

Jasmine_

[27]Dec 24, 2006
    • level: 9

Yeah, Kuno and Nabiki make such a perfect couple. Kuno is a jerk, but he's got the money. That's enough for Nabiki ^^

Back to the question of the topic, I think Ranma suits Akane best. They're both so in love with eachother and yet they are so stubborn. I'd like her with Hyoga, but I'm currently obsessed with Hyoga/Ukyo.

isildurelendil

[28]Jan 15, 2007
    • level: 11
    ranma is seriously the only one for akane.no one else would match up.

eldasto

[29]Jan 17, 2007
    • level: 11
    FelicityW wrote:
    I think Ryoga would be a good match for Akane. ANd I think Ukyo and Ranma would be really good together as well.

totally agree with you, but if only ranma could have them both...

AWingAndAPrayer

[30]Feb 5, 2007
    • level: 2
    i think it would have to be Ranma... Ryoga is awesome too and so much sweeter to her, but deep down Akane and Ramna really do like each other. and i dont like Shampoo or any other ranma suitors cuz they just dont know when to quit bothering him... and yeah Kuno and Nabiki would go awesome together

draaglul

[31]Jun 9, 2007
    • level: 1

rhyoga is wrong for akane he use his curse to sleep with her and see her naked and then people are going to say it must be him.

he is a bigger pervert then the grandpa.

no the true ones are akane and ranma there conection runs to deep and ranma should have killed rhyoga and akane uses rhyoga just to make

ranma jelouse and piss him off but the pig should have been cooked in the beginning.

Inuyasha_93RS4

[32]Jun 9, 2007
    • level: 5
    Well that's mean but I agree The best suitor for Akane is Ranma, they love each other and they are so cute together Ryoga is a pervert

draaglul

[33]Jun 11, 2007

it is also clear that akane loves ranma in several episodes of the series and also the ova series one of the clear signs was episode 514 where ranma went after every girl akane finally showed how she feels about him.

but i must say she is almost as jeleous as my exgirlfriend (she was worse) and do feel sorry for pigboy that she uses him just to make ranma jeleous.

sakio_hyubishi

[34]Jun 14, 2007
    • level: 3
    draaglul wrote:

rhyoga is wrong for akane he use his curse to sleep with her and see her naked and then people are going to say it must be him.

he is a bigger pervert then the grandpa.

no the true ones are akane and ranma there conection runs to deep and ranma should have killed rhyoga and akane uses rhyoga just to make

ranma jelouse and piss him off but the pig should have been cooked in the beginning.

You really need to take an english class or two.

draaglul

[35]Jun 18, 2007
    sakio you say something without knowing anything i'm almost completely blind it's a wonder i can write some words good so dont **** if you dont know one thing. it's not the purpose of this thread

Inuyasha_93RS4

[36]Jun 21, 2007
    • level: 5
    and who cares, you can understand anyways

sakio_hyubishi

[37]Jun 22, 2007
    • level: 3

draaglul wrote:
    sakio you say something without knowing anything i'm almost completely blind it's a wonder i can write some words good so dont **** if you dont know one thing. it's not the purpose of this thread

Blindness is no excuse for bad grammar.

pinkbun17

[40]Oct 4, 2008

even tho Ranma and Akane fight they still love each other