Rave Master Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2005)

It is a shame.

knowledgeseeker

[1]Feb 6, 2010
    • level: 21
    It is a shame that this forum is pretty much dead. Although, I guess some contributing factors are the fact the anime has long since been cancelled and the manga ran its course. I hope when the final manga volumes are released by Del-Ray there can be a resurgence in activity.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sam7475

[2]Feb 9, 2010
    • level: 1

are they making more episodes in english? i just been wondering because i think this show is really really good. i heard there are only 51 episodes atm but in really want to know if they are releasing anymore and you seem like the guy who would know. please if you could get back to me and let me no i would be really grateful.

thanks for letting have a moment of your time.

thanks

Sam

knowledgeseeker

[3]Feb 15, 2010
    • level: 21
    sam7475 wrote:

are they making more episodes in english? i just been wondering because i think this show is really really good. i heard there are only 51 episodes atm but in really want to know if they are releasing anymore and you seem like the guy who would know. please if you could get back to me and let me no i would be really grateful.

thanks for letting have a moment of your time.

thanks

Sam

Thank you for the complement Sam. Unfortunately, it does not look like any Japanese company has any plans to continue the anime series.

I think the ratings were less than impressive, and I think animators were to definitely to blame. While the animation was not bad, it was a little clunky and they obviously reused some footage from time to time, so I think that turned a lot of people off.