Rave Master Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2005)

Rave Master will be returning in Sci Fi Channel

  • Avatar of knowledgeseeker

    knowledgeseeker

    [1]Jan 19, 2009
    • member since: 08/31/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 10,271

    I read on the Anime News Network that Rave Master will be returning in rerun format on March 16th at Midnight on the Sci Fi Channel. That is completely awesome, but it would be better if it was in a less editted format.

    However, they have not stated if Rave Master will be in the same edited format that aired on television before, but I guess we can assume so.

    It seems like slowly but steadily that the Sci Fi Channel is becoming the new home for anime.

    Edited on 01/19/2009 6:45pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RammerXK5

    RammerXK5

    [2]Mar 2, 2009
    • member since: 05/09/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 52
    I'm curious about that as well. I'd like to see it as it was intended to be without edits, and curious about whether they'll be using the original opening or the one performed by Reel Big Fish (the latter of which used to be constantly stuck in my head).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Abriel004

    Abriel004

    [3]Mar 7, 2009
    • member since: 07/26/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 252

    It is? That's great news.

    I never got to watch all of Rave Master. Now i will finally get a chance.

    I do have one question though.

    Will they ever make a season 3 of Rave Master or is it cancelled forever?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BAC510

    BAC510

    [4]Mar 11, 2009
    • member since: 09/12/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 2,451
    Abriel004 wrote:

    It is? That's great news.

    I never got to watch all of Rave Master. Now i will finally get a chance.

    I do have one question though.

    Will they ever make a season 3 of Rave Master or is it cancelled forever?

    The Anime ends at Episode 51 but the Manga goes all the way to the end, so unfortunately, no Season 3 will be made. Wish there was a Season 3.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of knowledgeseeker

    knowledgeseeker

    [5]Mar 30, 2009
    • member since: 08/31/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 10,271
    BAC510 wrote:
    Abriel004 wrote:

    It is? That's great news.

    I never got to watch all of Rave Master. Now i will finally get a chance.

    I do have one question though.

    Will they ever make a season 3 of Rave Master or is it cancelled forever?

    The Anime ends at Episode 51 but the Manga goes all the way to the end, so unfortunately, no Season 3 will be made. Wish there was a Season 3.



    Even if a season 3 were to be made, I would hope it would be produced by a better anime company.
    Edited on 03/30/2009 8:46pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MajLorne

    MajLorne

    [6]Mar 30, 2009
    • member since: 01/31/08
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 3,464
    I never got a chance to see this series on CN, but how edited is it from the original version? I mean did the original have as many bad puns that they put in the english dub?

    And I agree with you that it would be nice if the show was less edited espeically given it airing at 12-1am.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mizasterj

    mizasterj

    [7]Apr 12, 2009
    • member since: 09/09/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 213
    Im wondering how many episodes will be shown. I love that they show 2 back to back.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of knowledgeseeker

    knowledgeseeker

    [8]Apr 17, 2009
    • member since: 08/31/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 10,271
    mizasterj wrote:
    Im wondering how many episodes will be shown. I love that they show 2 back to back.


    I would suppose that they would want to show all the episodes if the ratings are passable. After the completion, it will either do another run or they will replace it. If it makes it to the end, I would say it is a 50-50 chance.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mizasterj

    mizasterj

    [9]May 15, 2009
    • member since: 09/09/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 213
    I would be surprised if they did a rerun. The series doenst even conclude.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of knowledgeseeker

    knowledgeseeker

    [10]Jun 5, 2009
    • member since: 08/31/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 10,271
    mizasterj wrote:
    I would be surprised if they did a rerun. The series doenst even conclude.


    The same can be said for several different animes, such as Inuyasha, D.Gray-man, and Bobobo-Bobobo.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mizasterj

    mizasterj

    [11]Jul 29, 2009
    • member since: 09/09/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 213
    How very unfortunate. Thats why I hardly watch anime anymore. Its unacceptable.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of knowledgeseeker

    knowledgeseeker

    [12]Sep 6, 2009
    • member since: 08/31/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 10,271
    mizasterj wrote:
    How very unfortunate. Thats why I hardly watch anime anymore. Its unacceptable.


    It is a shame. However, on another note, Inuyasha is getting a second anime to complete the series. If Inuyasha does well, which it probably will, it could help pave the way for other incomplete animes to finally get a true conclusion.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.