Rave Master

The Rave Master-Part 1

Aired Unknown Jun 05, 2004 on Cartoon Network

• this episode opens up with a flashback 50 years ago with a guy fighting a monster with pink cystak-like front. we then go the present where we see a boy named Haru in hiphop city looking for something called plue. He goes into a casino where he meets Elie

I Love This episode because this episode talks about up with a flashback 50 years ago with a guy fighting a monster with pink crystal like front.We then go to the present where we see a boy named Haru in hip hop city looking for somethig called plue. He goes into a casino where he meets a girl called Elie,who's playing and Haru accident messes up her roulette game. She gets mad so she uses her weopons to tear dow the casino. Later , she runs into members of the shadow guard, an evil organization.She finds plue then decides to take him.
  • Average, but sweet deal!

The show starts off with an introduction of the background story of things. The Darkbeing is an evil source that destroyed 1/10 of the world. And 50 years later, a kid named Haru, who has inherited Rave--minature sword that's the only thing capable of destroying Darkbeing--is looking around to defeat those who own a piece of Darkbeing. Though he ran into problems already, losing his dog Plue, and accidentally looking up Elie's panties. Eventually, they reach a dog race arena that Plue was forcefully participating in. Elie butts in because it was too dangerous, and the organization owning it god mad. But Haru showed up, showing off his superhuman strength to them. But another member showed up, who had the power to turn into smoke thanks to the Darkbeing. Haru shows off another feature of his; Rave!

Some problems I have with the first couple episodes of animes is that they start off rather slow. The episode here moved pretty fast, and to a likeable pace. However, the only thing I didn't like about the episode is the fact that Elie decided to join Haru so easily, and Haru accepting her so easily when they just met. Especially considering he looked up her panties. Oh well, an enjoyable episode.
  • Haru meets Elie

this episode don't start in the begining the manga start the begining in this episode start in manga book 2 Haru first meet in in this episode but at least they show flashback in Garge Island I wish we saw the begining it was kind of good and Haru dfeat one of the shadow guard
  • I love this show and the episode

this episode is not the begining the begining start and the first manga book this episode start at Manga book 2 at least they show flashback of the begining and this episode is differnt from the Manga book and Haru is powserful and I like when he use the Rave stone power.