A Ravenswood Community
ABC Family (ended 2014)

Happy Valentine's Day, Hannah Marin! Even though your boyfriend Caleb basically left you for a ghost that one time, ABC Family must really want you two to reunite for good, because the network has canceled Ravenswood. The Pretty Little Liars spin-off took an axe to the heart late on Friday, according to TV Line

Ravenswood—which was initially granted a straight-to-series order in the spring of 2013 and starred Pretty Little Liars' Tyler Blackburn—was about a group of five strangers all connected by a curse. The Season 1 finale, which aired Tuesday, February 4 to 1.4 million viewers and even featured a #Haleb reunion, is now the series finale as well. It's unclear whether Blackburn will return to Pretty Little Liars on a full-time basis. 

Did you stick with Ravenswood until the end? Will you miss it?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 2/4/2014

Season 1 : Episode 10

132 Comments
Comments (132)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Bit late here. I didn't realize there were others that felt the same way. ...really why? I never was into PLL... too high school for me and running from who knows what which I just wanted them to get to the point. I would tell my husband I couldn't spend time with him because I didn't want to miss Ravenswood. The last episode I was thrown off and wish it could be more clear what happened.
Flag
Rw was killing PLL guys .. They had to cancel it .. All good things come to an end.. That's why PLL continues :)
Flag
I love Ravenswood. They should have left it alone. It was actually a good show and the take it off. Why do they always take off the good shows but leave the stupid ones on? Doesn't make any sence.
Flag
I'm really sad now. I was already sad that the PLL is going to come to an end its not right to cancel ravenswood it was the perfect transition
Flag
This is BS!! They should not even start a show like that without telling the whole story! Im very mad about this! How can u end a show like that! Should at least have to air a special closing out the show, giving people answers! Thanks for wasting my time!!!!!!!!!
Flag
This is Bullcrap... I watched the show every week, and just thought that they were airing Twisted until they taped the new shows.. This is bad for ABC Family, I will now stop watching PLL since it was on before the show, I got hooked on it too. I now do not care who the hell A is.. Also, I will probably stop watching the Fosters as well, since they will probably do the same to it.. I do not trust them, and hate to spend my precious time following a show, to have it pulled by someone without the proper Goodbye. Aire a Season Finale, special to give viewers closure... also will not tune into Twisted anymore after today too..
Flag
Wow. I missed this story. I can't say I'm shocked but I was tuning in every week.
Flag
BRING RAVENSWOOD BACK PLEASE I LOVE THIS SHOW PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flag
One mad ravenswood fan
Flag
I am so mad please bring ravenswood back at least let us know what was to come we were just left clueless with our minds wondering that's not fair to us
Flag
I'm mad all this time I been waiting on Ravenswood to come on and its been cancelled. He better go back to ravenswood bc it was getting interesting.
Flag
I did. And Yes, I will probably miss it. I didn't like it at first but it grew on me. The other PLL companion show, Twisted however has continued to leave me wanting for more until the next to last episode.
Flag
Why did this show get cancelled?! :(
Flag
not many people watched it or something like that.
Flag
so mad was play catch up now cant find episode any where was totally my favorite out of all of them man
Flag
I loved the show and totally bummed it got cancelled, but Please, Please air another episode to give the show some closure. Ending the show the way ABC has really sucks! 2 hour series finale, come on. Break the curse!
Flag
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT ABC FAMILY! GIVE US A 2HR. SPECIAL AND I'LL LIVE IN PEACE....
Flag
Love Tyler Blackburn but wasn't happy that he left Hanna for a ghost? That was downright stupid to kill the girl off, in my opinion and it's the reason I stopped watching the show. I just couldn't get into it after that.

However, I am sick and tired of investing my time in shows that get cancelled for reasons I can't begin to understand. The Lying Game is one of those shows. Why the heck do these networks keep dropping good shows without at least giving the loyal fans some kind of satisfying closure. This seems to be happening a lot lately.

Networks beware......if you keep up this trend, I think you are going to make a lot of fans very unhappy and will most likely lose a lot of viewers.

Peace, Diane
Flag
It wasn't that good. I don't understand how it went straight to series in the first place. If they get enough fan requests, they can bring the characters to PLL and finish the storyline.
Flag
I'm most disturbed that they just left a big hole in the story. It took a while before I even wanted to watch it and a little while more to warm up to it but seriously it had just started getting good. I agree they at least could have given us a few more epis. That part sucks. Too much unresolved.
Flag
Too bad!
Flag
Let's threaten to stop watching ABC Family. They are so stupid for canceling the lying game now RAVENSWOOD wtf
Flag
Let's just cancel this just like you cancelled the lying game for no reason! People are gonna stop watching this channel because we (the viewers) get into a show just to have it cancelled. Why not get rid of baby daddy? Mellisa and Joey??
Flag
OMG! Depressed! I Really Liked Ravenswood It Was Creepier And I Liked The Story Line. And There Was No Ending To It. It Should Have At Least Been Given A Full Season To See How It Went Rather Than Cut It At 10 Episodes.. And Even Though It Was A Spin Off Of PLL Its Was A Good Show On Its Own, The Only Similarity Between Ravenswood And PLL Was That There Were Some Similar And Previously Mentioned Characters.. Caleb, Grenwald, Hanna (sort Of), Miranda (Sort Of) And Luke (Sort Of) Thats It. Grr! Angry Much. Anyone Think We Could Sign Petitions And Get It Back?
Flag
wtf is with all your beginning characters in every word capatlized?
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
I didn't really watch Ravenswood too much but I really like the actress who played Remy and was hoping she'd finally found steady work. I personally think the show would have worked better was a completely seperate entity from PLL. It's kind of ironic that the thing that was suppose to make the show popular was actually probably the thing that brought it down the most.

Cuz really on its own Ravenswood should have been able to get at least a full 24 episode season.
Flag
WOW.. Ravenswood.. The spinoff that only aired one little season. Little, because of its 10 episodes.. those 10 little episodes where abc family may have lost some viewers, but not all of them, mind you!!! And maybe it wasn't blowing up like PLL or how they wanted it to, but it seriously was TEN episodes! With the hugest cliffhanger of all cliffhangers! I mean, cliffhangers are only good because they keep us hooked, waiting, knowing whatever it is we're waiting for will continue, but this.. THIS!!!
They just abondoned it! There's not even 1 or even 2 episodes added to wrap things up for the remaining fans):
Believe me, i luvv PLL and especially love HALEB, but honestly, if Ravenswood canceled because it wasn't as popular as PLL (which fyi has 4 seasons not 10!) or because of halebs breakup, then I think that's pretty stupid. Although, there was just one flaw with Ravenswood i did not appreciate. The fact that that it was a spinoff. Rosewoods monster is 'A'. Ravenswoods is actual 'monsters', curses, paranormal kinda stuff. And the two towns are very much near each other too! Maybe if Caleb hadn't left PLL to star in the spinoff, then haleb fans wouldn't be so unhappy and hate Ravenswood. If it weren't a spinoff, and just some new show, then the two alternative towns wouldn't clash and confuse us. I don't know what happened there. Maybe they thought mashing Ravenswood and PLL, and plucking out a fan fav. (Caleb) would help the new show become popular.

But if they had just left the new show by itself, with no mashing, then no Caleb taking, thus no haleb probs, no confusion, no fans thinking there's some competition between the two, and maybe more than just one season with 10 little episodes..
More+
Flag
Well it definitely wasn't perfect but sad to see it cut like this. Could have at least given us some kind of a real conclusion. It wasn't even that bad in the end: the story was actually getting somewhere and I found at least the adult actors quite charismatic (some of the "teens" were okay too). I would have watched more.
Flag
Thank god! I never understood why Caleb left anyways, besides who cares, because now he can come back and be with his Hanna!
Flag
not the greatest show, it had its flaws but there's definitely worse out there. One of its biggest flaws was the actors themselves who were just not that good with a few exeptions(caleb, remy and mrs. grunwald).

id still like to know how things ended up..maybe they'll do like the writers of popular and just tell everyone how things would have ended
Flag
Yeah, I wonder too!
Flag
I loved that show! Even more than PLL!
Why do they keep canceling shows?! Even if they suck for someone you should continue or at least wrap it up to an end of some sort!
If not, why begin the show in the first place?! AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGH!
Flag
NOWAY!!!! :( I gonna miss Ravenswood, that was creepy! :D I have found this site where you can vote about your opinion: Click :) http://www.ravenswoodcancelled.tk
Flag
I'm so happy!!! Haleb rocks!!!
Flag
I quit PLL before ravenswood ever premiered, caleb I did like on PLL when I watched it though. all I have to say on the matter really.
Flag
Ravenswood is a bad idea from the start. Too silly for comfort.
Flag
Nooooooooo! I love this show. But to be honest it's because I love Caleb. I need my weekly Caleb fix.
Flag
Sweet this was my hope since the show was announced, Caleb was way too good to waste on a town full of weird ghosts. He belongs on PLL full time!
Flag
everyone else total read that as ABC Finally Cancels Ravenswood.
Honestly I didn't even watch one episode.

And I never started back watching PLL after summer season. I feel like I'll go and finish the show once there's like an endgame and it's in it's final season. There were way too many questions in that show and never enough answers and rarely felt like the girls accomplished anything or learned from their mistakes. I feel like this show will go on and on then wither out and get cancelled instead of a great ending.
Flag
A shame,I enjoyed the show.
Flag
Would have been good to at least add a couple of episodes just to close the show more entirely :(
Flag
I originally said I was going to watch Ravenswood, but I changed my mind. I believe that decision was based on tv.com's not-so-great review.

Thanks for saving me time, tv.com!
Flag
Keep the flowers, I'll just give 'em back. The only way to my heart is with an axe!

i have nothing to add to the convo. I didn't even watch this. Go Fosters! Lol
Flag
Also, I wanted to quote Foxy Shazam. Lol
Flag
I really liked this show. I'm sorry to see it go, but maybe this means that Caleb will come back to Rosewood and Hanna will forgive him.
Flag
I liked this show!
Flag
I got bored with it and stopped watching after the 7th episode. I hope Caleb goes back to Pretty Little Liars.
Flag
It was a great show. I never missed it.Yet ABC Family keeps the Fosters. ..
Flag
It's all about the ratings. The Fosters is still a hit by ABC Family standards.
Flag
I hope Ravenswood would come back someday. I really liked the show.
Flag
Let's say Caleb does come back to Rosewood, what explanation will he give for his absence? Unless it was all magically turned to a dream, or he's mental or something, then nothing else makes sense.

Flag
I'm not surprised; I did think it would get 2 seasons and then get cancelled but I learned quickly that I learned more in the episode recap at the beginning than I did watching a whole episode, I would like at lease 1 last episode on maybe Halloween to tie up the Ravenswood story. But it was pretty boring for a supernatural series, the acting was really bad, especially the brother and sister they were very vacant in the looks and stares. The best thing about the show was Caleb and Miranda characters, they at least had chemistry. Everyone else looked lost. Now after seeing that first episode of Twisted that returned I'm thinking that may be next up on the chopping block, Twisted is a poor man's Pretty Little Liars without the hot chicks. I miss the Lying Game, wish they hadn't cancelled it for this crap; oh well it'a ABC Family so I never go in with high expectations.
Flag
I too miss the Lying game and wish they would've finished that
Flag
This is exactly what happens when a network becomes greedy. Sorry for the fans of this show, but ABC fell on its ASS and I am sort of glad this 'experiment' failed miserably. The story was good but just the fact that they tried to 'connect' it with Pretty Little Liars which is in a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT UNIVERSE ruined it and it almost ruined PLLs too! The one show exists in reality and the other is sci fi/fantasy. It was obscured to call it a spinoff in the first place, even if PLLs did that GOD AWFUL halloween episode to try and mesh things. Ravenswood should have been a new, fresh show in its own right and not a crummy spinoff. Now, there you go. It's cancelled.
Flag
I am not surprised. I was getting into it. It was interesting, but just okay. It didn't grab its audience in the first few episodes, so it is gone. It took too long to get going. Maybe they will write a backdoor conclusion on PLL. I do hope we get Caleb back now, he will have lots of 'splainin to do, but that was the best couple on PLL.

I do expect to see Twisted go next. I enjoy it, but it is also a slow going show.
Flag
Disagree about Twisted, its moving along quite nicely
Flag
It took a little too long. In today's world of TV, shows almost have to grab their audience from the first 2 episodes. I enjoy Twisted, it is a good show, I just think it moved too slow the first few episodes and lost a lot of viewers. It still can move into the very good category. I hope it does not go, but ABCFamily tends to not give a lot of chances.
Flag
well ABCF is not the only network with a quick hook, Fox has a worse reputation overall I like ABCF PLL is in thier fourth season and at the end they will have 95 episodes so I see no issues with a fifth and getting to that magical 100, SECRET LIFE made 5 seasons with 121 episodes now from their KYLE XY 43 LINCOLN HTS 40 MAKE IT OR BREAK 48 even though it was canceled the premise was to get to the Olympics which they achieved so really their was no point to continue WILDFIRE 52 numbers equal episodes not to bad going against the networks and reality shows but from their these shows have ended prematurely (Jane by Design, Nine Lives of Chloe King, Bunheads The Lying Game)
now take into consideration SYFY BSG 75 Eureka 77 Haven 52 WH13 58 USA MONK 125 BURN NOTICE 111 Le Femme Nikita 96 4400 44 TNT The Closer 109 Rizzoli Isles 52

so IMO these are the top Basic Cable Networks no particular order ABCF SYFY TNT USA!! they have only produced only 4 shows that broke the 100 barrier MONK 125 SECRET LIFE 121 BURN NOTICE 111 THE CLOSER 109 but I bet PLL breaks the 100 mark but Nikita was close now granted these networks have ton of shows in 40-70's and with many them currently still active bottom line ABC has a weak spot for anything in the 8-9 time slot on Thursday which resulted in quick hooks as!! CBS, CW and NBC have their share as well bottom line ABC Family is no better or worse in the quick hooks area now here is a little note HANNAH MONTANA had 98 episodes what a blunder by DISNEY not going just 2 more!! take this info anyway u want it
More +
Flag
Gave up after 10 minutes!
Flag
Not surprised but I still want BUNHEADS back now!
Flag
I second that.
Flag
Load More Comments
Follow this Show
Members
  • 9:00 pm
    What Would You Do?
    NEW
    ABC
  • 10:00 pm
    20/20