A Ravenswood Community
ABC Family (ended 2014)
staff
#haleb 4-eva
Feb 15, 2014
ABC Family Cancels Ravenswood
The ´╗┐Pretty Little Liars ´╗┐spin-off took an axe to the heart late on Valentine's Day.
staff
keep or toss?
Nov 14, 2013
The 4-Episode Test, Fall 2013 Edition, Part 4: Reign, Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, Ravenswood, and The Tomorrow People
This time, it's all fairy-tales and superpowered teens and ghosts and royal teens who live in a fairy-tale-esque world in the 16th century and have ghosts for friends.
staff
miranda the ghostwriter
Nov 13, 2013
Ravenswood "The Devil Has a Face" Review: That's So Ravenswood
After four episodes of Ravenswood, the show's biggest failing seems to be that the characters we're supposed to root for are so self-important and eye-rollingly terrible that it's hard to really care about the fate that has befallen them.
staff
News Briefs: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Is Crossing Over With Thor: The Dark World
Plus: FX strikes a deal with Sacha Baron Cohen, The Client List is dead, and Shane West has a post-Nikita gig.
staff
Let's call this genre... "supernatural-adjacent"
Oct 23, 2013
Ravenswood Series Premiere Review: Just Don't Think Too Hard About It
The Pretty Little Liars spin-off is a fine addition to ABC Family's lineup, even if it's not perfect television.
staff
friendly advice
Oct 22, 2013
Hey TV.com, Should I Watch Ravenswood?
Is the spooky Pretty Little Liars spin-off worth your time?
staff
birds of a feather
Aug 27, 2013
Watch the First Trailer for ABC Family's Mysterious Ravenswood
The Pretty Little Liars spin-off doesn't premiere until October 22, but you can catch a first glimpse right now.
staff
Story
Aug 27, 2013
Ravenswood Has an Official Premiere Date!
The Pretty Little Liars spin-off will debut this October.
staff
SIX DEGREES OF JOSS WHEDON
Aug 24, 2013
News Briefs: There's a Whedonverse Reunion in the Works at NBC
Plus: The clock is probably ticking on True Blood, a Supernatural alum is headed to Revolution, and Ravenswood has a premiere date.
staff
Mo' mona, mo' problems
Jul 17, 2013
Pretty Little Liars "Under the Gun" Review: David Lynch's Rosewood
This wasn't an episode full of answers, but it certainly set a tone, and everyone seems headed for rock bottom.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 10 Season 1
My Haunted Heart
Aired
Episode 9 Season 1
Along Came a Spider
Aired
Episode 8 Season 1
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
Aired
Episode 6 Season 1
Revival
Aired

In Ravenswood, Pennsylvania (a neighboring town to Pretty Little Liars' Rosewood), there is a mysterious curse that has plagued generations. The show will focus on five strangers who become united when they are directly affected by Ravenswood's curse.

• 10:00 pm
    20/20
    NEW
    ABC