TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Ravenswood Forums

ABC Family (ended 2014)

What does everyone think of Ravenswood?

katelynsunday

[1]Jan 14, 2014
    • level: 7

If I'm completely honest it has really bored me. The only episode I have liked was Scared to Death, and yet for some reason I'm still watching...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nikavajnhandl

[2]Jan 15, 2014
    • level: 1

Firstly, I was really disappointed of this show, because it's so different than PLL. I mean, why why why it has to be supernatural? But still, I gave a chance to this show, and now the supernatural part doesn't really that bothers me, I just kinda accepted it's different, even tough I'd still more like it if it was a little bit more realistic.

Sometimes, yes, it gets a little bit boring and I even don't know why because most of times it has that proper sense of scary and it's really tense and everything. I like the way story is going right now, but I do think all the characters except Caleb aren't exactly formed well.For example, if I'd have to describe what's Luke personality's like... I honestly wouldn't know what to say except that he has trust issues (and even on that one most of you would probably fight with me).

Well, I'll continue watching the show and see what they're going to bring to us

kosmos100

[3]Feb 14, 2014
    • level: 12
    Show cancelled.

I don't want to be mean but it was expected. The premise is stupid, writting bad, acting bad and the lead actor is not good enough, he is lucky that they will shoehorned him in PLL after this.