TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Raw Toonage Forums

CBS (ended 1993)

Does anyone remember watching this show?

tone-master21

[1]Jan 3, 2006
    • level: 40
    I remember watching it as a kid.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Spaction3

[2]Apr 18, 2006
    • level: 28

So do I, I used to watch it every Saturday on CBS, then when I got DirecTV I used to put headphones on my television so myh Dad would not know I was awake watching anything and watch it late at night on Toon Disney, now I just have a few recordings of it. I doubt it may come on DVD though, it was one of Disney's early animation failures which lead to a chain of more failures (Marsupilami and Shookems and Meat) which was why it was cancelled (Bonkers was the ONLY successful spin-off). Oh well every other classic show is comming to DVD now too.
    Edited on 04/28/2006 11:55pm

usagisakura

[3]Dec 15, 2007
    • level: 11
    I do. It was one of my favorite Saturday Moning cartoons. I really liked the tasteless videos.

Julayla

[4]Jun 17, 2008
    • level: 6
    I remember as well. I really liked the Sebastian segment as well as the Don Karnage one (that segment alone made me realize I was in love with that wolf pirate). So far, over the years, I only found on Youtube some of the Totally Tasteless Videos (especially Badly Animated Man).