Ray Donovan

Bridget

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Aug 18, 2013 on Showtime

7.2
  • Removed Season Pass

After watching this horrific piece of garbage, I decided that I can't take it anymore. I removed the season pass from my DVR. Horribly scripted, - it's as if these are college kids taking Script Writing 101. The dialogue is happens. I can't believe there are sane (well, maybe) people on this earth who actually like this crap. The characters are so one dimensional, no depth to any one them. Every scene ends in either violence or sex. Not to mention they threw in some child pronography here (at least close to it). The main storyline this episode is the idiot bitch of a daughter getting a belly button tattoo. OMG I can't take this sh*t anymore, now I don't have to.
  • Ray Donovan.

Every episode this show gets better and better, every year Ray, Bunchy and Terry remember their sister Bridget on her birthday (i think there's more to how Bridget died than what we just know). I love how Lena really showed her feelings towards her girlfriend who was just basically using her. That Church scene where Terry went to confession, that didn't feel right to me, that Priest was more liberal minded than most (that's not the confession i ever had before) and i hope what Bunchy saw with the other Priest outside was harmless. Fantastic Episode. Rosanna Arquette always a pleasure. Thumbs Up.
SHO