Ray Donovan

Housewarming

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Aug 04, 2013 on Showtime

7.1
  • Yet Another Putrid Episode

Just gets worse and worse. No character development, childish writing, no interesting music or cinematography. This takes place in LA? What makes it LA? The FBI agent is silly, Mickey is always over the what does the lead character do? I thought he was a fixer, well he hasn't fixed a damn thing. The kids are ridiculous. I think I continue to watch just so I can laugh at its dreadfulness. What a mess. Oh, and we really needed to see Eliott Gould's ass, why??
  • Some Housewarming.

Wow, alot happened in this episode, but as for me this was all about Bunchy and how he was trying to deal with what happened to him as a boy. Being molested by that Catholic Priest, i can only imagine what Bunchy is going through, when Bunchy was in his bedroom and saw the image of the Priest and then started to cry (That Was It For Me, I Started To Cry As Well). When Bunchy set fire to his bedroom you can tell Bunchy is so damaged and i know Ray really cares for his brother. But his father Mickey is the problem, i really wanted Ray to smack Mickey around alot more, whether Bunchy can ever come to terms with what happen remains to be seen, dont even know if he stills goes to the support group anymore. Fantastic Emotional Episode. So Sad. Thumbs Up.
  • getting better and better

just wanted to to give props to a show that doesn't get a lot of attention on here. the show gets better every week and this weeks offering was its best to date.
SHO2E