Ray Donovan

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jun 30, 2013 on Showtime

7.2
  • The Bag or the Bat

5.5
    The next Dexter, this show is not.

The pilot was all over the place. None of the cast really excelled that much either. Liev Schreiber was too random and uninspired, and Jon Voight looked minutes away from wanting to take a nap.

I also don't think the whole "fixer" thing is interesting enough to watch over 12 episodes.
  • Interesting

I thought the pilot was interesting, will be great to see where they go with the character. As a first episode I was definitely interested in the characters and what they may have to offer for the rest of the season.
  • Wow!

One of the best first episodes of any show I have ever watched. Kept me entertained and engaged the entire hour. Not a dull moment in this episode. If this show can continue to momentum and story lines that it has started and layed out for our viewing pleasure then we shall have one hell of a great show on our hands. From the first minute to the last minute this episode keeps your interests with great plot twists and character development. Lets hope the future episodes can keep this up!
SHO