Real Time With Bill Maher

Friday 10:00 PM on HBO Premiered Feb 21, 2003 In Season

Real Time With Bill Maher Fan Reviews (61)

• Friday, August 19, 2012

I usually ADORE Bill Maher. We saw him recently at the Melody Tent in Hyannis, Mass and loved him. He is a talented genius. Friday's show for me was significantly less than that. The reason: Rehan Salam. I LOATHE that guy. His visuals are the same as what I perceive his Beelzebub soul to be. The man looks like a cross between a vampire and a Pitt Bull and his opinions reflect how he looks. He is impervious to reason, looks sullen and furiously angry, he interrupts like a child in third grade needing to go to the bathroom. His only response to a progressive like the lovely Alex Wagner was NO NO NO, no matter if she said the sun is shining, he interrupted and did not let anyone get a word in. So I muted or fast forwarded everything he said which meant I left 3/4 of the show on the cutting room floor because he let no one speak. He is uncontrollable.

I will turn that show OFF if and when Salam is on again. He is the reason our politics is so rancid. I suppose it gets good ratings. As for me I will in the future turn the show off if Salam the evil is given a format he should not have. Conservatives on the show while often I am not thrilled SOME evoke a reasonable response and one can learn. From Salam one learns hate -- hate of him, hate of the so called "conservative" cause and by extension hate by me of that particular broadcast.

Let him GO and never hire him again. Tell him to leave and sin no more although I am sure he would say NO NO NO to that too, waive his hands like a child whose bladder is full and then talk over everyone to get his view heard. Well, it will NEVER be heard by me. Bill you can do better than that ugly inside and out humanoid. In his case beauty is not just skin deep it is metaphor for the essence of that JERK!