Real Time With Bill Maher

Friday 10:00 PM on HBO Premiered Feb 21, 2003 In Season

thefanof

Real Time With Bill Maher Fan Reviews (61)

• Just watched 9/14/12 Show

Love your guest commentators. I wasn't sure what Costa was going to say on a Political Show but he actually added to the show with his comments.

I love Chris Hayes. His show on MSNBC is very smart and informative and he brought some common sense to what the topic was about on your show.

The reason I am writing a review to say Thank You for telling the people that Homeland Security is the Biggest, Most Expensive New Government Branch since the Pentagon was created. I love how the Repubs are always reducing government in our lives and the Repub Prez Bush created the biggest Big Brother in our government. Thank you for stating this fact. I have been telling people that for years and they respond the US needs that department. If I were Prez that would be the 1st bureaucracy I would shut down. They invade lives and hold secret files on innocent people without a trial.

But the Great Republican Party wants to shut down Dept. of Commerce, Education, EPA & some stupid ideas. These departments actually help Americans but the Repubs don't care about any of that stuff. Let's spend money on killing people in wars but not in the womb. That is against God's plan for human life. You know what, I would rather kill a sperm/egg than wait till they turn 18 and kill them during a war. I think my approach is more humane.

Love always,