Real Time With Bill Maher

Friday 10:00 PM on HBO Premiered Feb 21, 2003 In Season

thefanof

Real Time With Bill Maher Fan Reviews (64)

• I love Bill Maher, but Bullsh-t Bullsh-t Bullsh-t about 911 investigations!!! Get your facts strait, Please!

There were bullsh-t investigations into the 911 debacle. The government paid off the insurance claims for almost everyone in those buildings. These were for the most part, fairly well paid people that worked in the World Trade Center. They likey almost all had some sort of life insurance. But they never let the insurance investigators do their job. If the Bush administration hadn't bailed out all these peoples insurance policies, there would have likely been literally hundreds of independant investigations into this incident! We didn't bail out the victims of Oklahoma City, so why the World trade Center full of well to do workers. Maybe I'm talkin Bullsh-t, but you simply cannot say that 911 was truly investigated. The only thing we can truthfully say about 911 is that we don't really know what happened, and we probably never will know! In my humble opinion. I better shut up or Cheney'll blow my A-- up!