Reaper

Business Casualty

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM May 19, 2009 on The CW

• The Devil gets Sam a corporate gig. Nina introduces a Demon girl to Sock on a blind date. Finally Nina goes to retrieve a message from Sam's Dad in Hell.

Reaper bounces back with a sort of strange episode where Sam joins the ranks of corporate business. The only problem is we never really find out what he is suppose to do other than corrupt people in general. It seems the main purpose is to get a gold key card that gets you to the 75th floor where all the good stuff goes on. We never ever find out what the corporation does though.

The Devil explains that corporations are like individuals with the same rights and with none of the moral restraints!

Sock is not to impressed with the tomboyish Demon girl Nina sets him up with and proceeds to be Sock in general. The Demon girl pulls a fast one on him which is pretty fun. We'll see if this goes anywhere.

Meanwhile Sam must find a portal from Hell so someone can go get his father out of Hell. When he mistakenly is taken for homicidal maniac by his boss he gets promoted and receives a key card. Low and behold, a portal to Hell. Nina gets talked into going and the ending may have a direct results on next weeks season finale.

You know I was wondering about the see all know all way the Devil usually is and why does Sam think he is going to pull one over on his father. You'd think by now he would try something else. Well we'll see next week for ourselves.

Great news this week that Reaper may be picked up in syndication by its production team ABC Television and be sold to local independents and CW affiliates for a Sunday night showing now that CW has abandoned Sundays. Cross your fingers that it happens. Thanks for reading...