Reaper Forums

The CW (ended 2009)

I just hate Ben's fake wife, don't you?

netgoddess

[21]Jun 5, 2009
    • level: 10
    Ben was such a pushover for the women he dated. At least he found his soulless mate
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Benjo6Chac

[22]Jun 8, 2009
    • level: 3
    Yeah she was annoying and she never really got a bad karma ending. I was sort of hoping that Nina would reek a little havoc on her for revenge but that didn't happen so that sucks a little. Which brings up another point, does anyone else notice that Ben's character is really absent minded? I mean first he doesn't notice that the fake wife British chick taking the bribe money and is obviously screwing him over. And again later in the last episode "The Devil and Sam Oliver" when Nina told him she loved him before the exorcism it was obvious she was terrified, though I was thankful Nina lived because she is my favorite character. I'm going to stop ranting and just say all this boils down to is that nobody liked the conniving British girl.....though she was a good actor for playing that part.......And is the show cancelled or not? There's blogs that say that it is and that it isn't. I could really use a straight answer here

ihatefamilyguy

[23]Jul 21, 2009
    • level: 11
    I found Ben's fake wife so annoying that when she left the show I felt like celebrating!