The CW (ended 2009)
The top 10 things I want to see in season 2:
10. The return of the Nerf vessel. It wasn't deposited, and it can capture anything; therefore, Sam must still have it. Unless he gave it back (see #4).
9. Andi's dad. I still theorize that he's in Hell for some reason. Even the escaped souls in Brimstone weren't all evil.
8. The Devil appearing to the rest of the team (even though Andi's seen him and not realized it).
7. A physical confrontation between Andi and Cady, preferably within some edible medium.
6. A Donal Logue guest appearance. He and Bret always had good acting chemistry.
5. An escaped soul disguised as a pro wrestler. And therefore, played by one.
4. Dropping the occasional soul off at the Storage Locker (and therefore, more Dennis).
3. Additional appearances by Steve. Seriously, this is the only time M. I. Black has entertained me since Viva Variety.
2. More Spike. Because I'm a dog person.
1. Another Kevin Smith-directed episode.
Or maybe he actually he was sick and the devils catch was immortality.
Kinda like that Twilight Zone where the dude just wanted to be alone with his books, and then his glasses broke.
hanging things that bugged me after the season was over
-Cady? psycho-jealous-maybe-demon goes on vacation never to return?
-sams brother... sort of just .... disappeared...
-sams parents having magic homing sense in the last episode (dad finding sam at the site, mom finding dad at the site.... no knowledge of site supposedly)
seems kind of like they tried to force the show in a new direction at a faster pace and started leaving things hanging that ought to be tied up somehow
-Cady? psycho-jealous-maybe-demon goes on vacation never to return?=
sams mother asked sam where his father is burried 'so she could lay flowers'
i'll go with they are both demons and couldnt concieve naturally so the asked the devil for a son
as for his brother he only appeared in the pilot ? so i guess he just got wrote out of the series as imo the brother was a pointless idea anyway and with the exception of him joining up with sam (too much like supernatural)
i heard somewhare ben as another gf who is a demon ??? wtf ?
sam and andi will fall out within the first few eps, sok will be sok devil will probably have another grand scheme, steve ? the demon who saved sam will join the team.
gladys probably will have another bad demon bf too lol
Apparently, Sam gets a new buddy who tricked the devil in the past.
|Is it true Reaper is taking over Smallvilles spot?|
|I don't think Sam is the Devil's son...or perhaps incest is OK for demons. I wan't to see more of cady.|
If you think about it... all the unusuall creepy stuff that happened when they were together maybe occurred via Sam's powers (which he can't control yet) and not by Cady.
So as hopes goes for season 2 I guess I'll want to see Sam learning to control his powers.. maybe more father-son moments with the Devil...