Reaper

Unseen

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Mar 20, 2008 on The CW

• Sam moves in with Sock and Ben, and tries to figure out if Cady really is the devil's daughter.

This was a really good epi. Finally Sam moved out of his parents home, it is going to be a lot more interesting now that the three guys are living together. The parents didn't really play a big role anyway... Sock just keeps cracking me up! I loved the jog in the forrest, he just keeps on delivering these one-liners that makes me laugh... :)
    I really like the way the story is coming along. But there are still some unanswered questions that needs to be answered. Like what was that page about that Sam's dad tore out of the contract and burned? And why doesn't Sam want to know about the contract anymore? He was so eager to get it, and now it just seems he has forgotten about it... And is Cady really the devil's daughter? Even though she didn't seem evil when Sam looked through the glasses, she still has some weird effects on things... hmm... I hope we will get some answers to these questions... :)