Reba

She's With The Band

Aired Unknown Feb 11, 2007 on The CW

• It's Getting Close

I can't believe that this was the third to last episode of Reba. I had a tear in my eye. This is just an example of how well the writers of Reba can write an episode. Now, I know Reba has been nominated for awards before, including and Emmy, Golden Globe, and People's Choice, but I think that teh writers shoudl be nominated. Thats what I wanna see.

This is one of the only shows I watch. And Reba McEntire, aswell as the whole cast make the show. I couldn't see any other actors or actress' portray these very loveable characters. Reba is a show that when you watch, you feel like family. And when the show's over, you feel so sad, that you take out your DVD set and start watching the eppies all over again.
  • Kyra usually makes the right decision. I really thought she would choose college over the band. But I guess that's Kyra-unpredictable.

I love Reba-That show has never let me down as far as laughs go. Reba is always right on time with the lines. Kyra grew up to be an incredibly responsible young woman. It was another great episode. Van kills me-his physical comedy is histerical-I'm really gonna miss this show....