We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

ReBoot Forums

YTV (ended 2001)

AndrAIa deaths

Heinzboy6

[1]Nov 8, 2008
    • level: 12

How do you think AndrAIa could've died in the series if the writers had the chance? You don't have to post in it if you don't want to, or if you have thoughts against it; this topic is only for those curious about the subject. For those posting, list the episode, and what you think could've happened.

I'll start: "The Edge of Beyond": That web creature draning AndrAIa completely of her enegry/code, thus leading to instant deletion.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Bren_thy_God

[2]Dec 29, 2008
    • level: 14
    Why would they do that? That's insane! People would never forgive them. If there gonna kill someone kill Surfer he's pointless if you ask me besides Mouse isn't the type of woman to go steady.

Loralee_jk

[3]Aug 18, 2009
    • level: 44

"...besides Mouse isn't the type of woman to go steady"

Oh that is to funny!!!! No I don't think ANdrAIa could be killed off either. Shes the calm to Matrixs anger. If they want to kill someone off, it should be Enzo. He makes me mad, and hes so freaking annoying.

Loralee_jk

[4]Mar 7, 2012
    • level: 44

No she should never die!! I love her!!!

But if she ever did it would be in a freaking awesome boattle probably underwater just cuz she's a mermaid...basically