Recess Forums

ABC (ended 2001)

Favorite character(s) and why?

DarkNinja1994

[21]Sep 11, 2009
    • level: 27
    When I was little my favorite character was Gretchen and then when I was a bit older it was TJ and Spinelli but now it's King Bob!!!!! I love King Bob!!! XD He's such a moron lol I love it when he's having a conversation with someone and then he just randomly shouts something to the kids of the playground. For example, when Spinelli was giving her "some dumb kid" speech in that episode where TJ had to spend recess inside and King Bob says "You're right" Then he jumps up and shouts, "Kids of the playground! The dumb kid must be freed!" And then everyone starts cheering lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cactusjack39

[22]Feb 10, 2010
    • level: 30
    Finster. She was hilarious.

TwoTonePhantom

[23]May 11, 2011
    • level: 15
    T.J. He's adorable, sweet, and just...awesome. As a little kid, I wanted him as an older brother. My cousin (age 10; she's seen the show on Toon Disney, Disney XD, DVDs, and DVDs I've made her on my computer) has a huge crush on him. I did too when I was six, but it's long faded. In fact, for her birhtday, I went to Build-A-Bear Workshop to make her a stuffed animal, saw a stuffed Rotweiler dog, and found some clothes for it that resembled T.J.'s outfit. I named it T.J. Rotweiler (she also loves dogs), and she loves it.

SweetMissJaye

[24]Oct 26, 2011
    • level: 21

I loved all the characters on the show. It was such a great show. TJ and Vince might be my actual favorites, but really, I loved everyone