Red Dwarf

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 14, 1997 on BBC Two

• Ends with the hilarious munckin "Hes Arnold, Arnold, Arnold Rimmer" song

7.4
    Which can be found here: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7b35O8O_5ZM

The best part of the episode!

I found the rest of it to be rather slow with just rewards you get from flashback episodes - very little. The humour is there, but overall the episode feels like an excuse to reminisce over a departed Barrie. The plot is Dave though he doesnt know it actually misses Rimmer, at least in a bad way! Kochanski does her best to help cheer him up, while Kryton continues to feel threatened by the fantasy relationship he sees forming between the two humans.

It really isnt the best plot or story for the show and though its does a good job of continuing to show the dynamic forming between the new crew the only memorable part of the show is the actual song at the end.

Im beginning to think that my original reaction to when Kochanski return was right - it wasnt as good as the earlier/mid-term series.

Still, its more than watchable w/o the song, which provides a neat ending.
  • Lister misses Rimmer and has a dream about kissing him. Kochanski helps Rimmer deal with his feelings and as Kryten feels jealous he creates and A.I. programme to show up Kochanski.

Lister, Kryten, The Cat and Kochanski all go on a ride called 'The Rimmer Experiance' as Lister is missing him. He had a dream in which he and Rimmer kissed, which totally grossed him out. Kryten tryed to help using phychology but he didn't have a chance to use it as Kochanski helped him by just talking. SO not to be out done Kryton creates the ride.
    If you like ironic songs that will make you piss your pants laughing then I suggest that you watch this episode. Hell that you watch all eight seris as it is the first sci-fi seris made i england that klept getting cancelled and then having another seris made.
    Hey maybe the producers of Firefly should talk to the producers of Red Dwaf to see how it was done.
    The best part of the song I feel is:

'He's Aronld Arnold Arnold Rimmer More reliable than a garden Stimmer
    He's never mistaken for Yul Brynner
    He's not bald and his head doen't Glimmer' I mean doesn't that just say it all.I give it a 9.2/10 funny, gross and Red Dwarf.