Red Dwarf

Quarantine

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Mar 12, 1992 on BBC Two

• This is an episode I watch over and over again and still laugh hard.

I am never bored of this episode because there is just never a dull moment, it had everything to make it memorable. From the introduction of the positive viruses, the luck virus and lust virus. From some of the things Lister did like type in a code to open a door without knowing the combonation made me want to get that virus. Some of the tention which was going on in the Quarintine room was hilarious just seeing Lister, Cat, and Crieton all get on each others nerves. Some of the things they say are hillarious and it's understandable if you get locked in together with someone for so long I would feel like I'm losing it.

But in the second and third half it's Rimmer that litterally steals the show. Chris Barrie did a great job at being both funny and a little scary. I'm not sure why he was a little scary may'be it was his charcter felt like a time bomb that could go off, the voice, or the red glowing eyes that reminded me of Mum-Ra from Thundercats.
    But he says the darnest things that are funny not to mention the fact that he's in some sort of Stawberry Stortcake dress with army boots to go with the dialog and his puppet Mr. Flibble who is strangely a character on it's own. Comic gold.