Red Widow

The Coke

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Apr 28, 2013 on ABC

• Interesting developments!

There were great developments again today, as the coke is sought by multiple parties and Marta must make a big decision.

One of my favourite things about the show is Marta's childrean. They are very much involved in the situation and want to do something themselves.

Overall, I really enjoy it. Sadly there is only one more, but I look forward to it. :)
  • Good episode , nothing special

the problem with red widow is that it just doesn't really push any buttons. As a gangster series its not really dark or edgey enough. And as a drama series it lacks compelling performances either. What is sad is that, the premise itself is really rich but the execution the performances, cinematography and directors just render a show which is kinda luke warm and Flat.

I did love the scene between Marta and Irwin, it was really powerful and emotionally effective. I guess i still just don't feel the overall darkness,desperation and danger of this world. i don't really feel the grief from the children.

throwing away all that coke into the water was the dumbest decision ever, C'mon Marta!!!