RedaKai: Conquer the Kairu Forums

Saturday 9:30 AM on Cartoon NetworkBetween Seasons

Footwear worn in the series.

bmoshier

[1]Jan 14, 2012
    • level: 46

Hey Everyone,

OK, I admit I really like sneakers and have since I was a kid, in the single digits. From what I can tell it looks like Ky and Boomer are wearing sneakers (UK: Trainers). Even Mookee looks to be wearing a knee high version of sneakers (sneakers from another planet), but considering his height an Earth pair of high tops might be knee high for him. Other guys, in the series, look to be wearing sneakers (e.g. those on the various E-Teams), but the gals don't look to be wearing sneakers (IMHO that's not fair).

Should you want to comment / discuss the footwear in this series, please, feel free to do it in this thread! :-)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Radikor

[2]Jan 19, 2012
    • level: 2

I'm not going to lie.. I LOVE Teeny's footwear. :'D

bmoshier

[3]Jan 21, 2012

Radikor wrote:

I'm not going to lie.. I LOVE Teeny's footwear. :'D

OK, I'm dating myself . . . What's Teeny's footwear?

Oh, yeah, from what I can tell some of the E-Team members also wear sneakers. As you like the E-Team, I suspect you know them better than I do (at least at this time). So, which E-Team members wear sneakers / plimsolls / trainers? Is it like Team Stax where only the guys wear sneakers?

Radikor

[4]Jan 30, 2012
    • level: 2

Teeny is from Team Imperiaz. (she has white hair) and she wears these sandals.. but they sort of look Egyptian with like wrap around her legs.

Koz (Team Imperiaz) wears sneakers (That's what they look like anyways) and then I'm pretty sure Zane (Radikor) has some too.

Other than those two I think the rest of them wear boots or.. something like that. The rest of the teams don't really look like they wear sneakers.

bmoshier

[5]Jun 23, 2013

Radikor wrote:

Teeny is from Team Imperiaz. (she has white hair) and she wears these sandals.. but they sort of look Egyptian with like wrap around her legs.

Koz (Team Imperiaz) wears sneakers (That's what they look like anyways) and then I'm pretty sure Zane (Radikor) has some too.

Other than those two I think the rest of them wear boots or.. something like that. The rest of the teams don't really look like they wear sneakers.

mmmm, its been awhile since I watched an episode (I wish season 2 was on the air in the USA, as I love HDTV resolution). I really thought Ky and others were wearing High-Top sneakers and not work boots and such.